Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Mysterious Runes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Mysterious Runes Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All runes are born from True Runes.
Like Fire and Rage born from True Fire Runes.

my question....
1 Why there Shield Rune(in suikoden V), as we know The Bright Shield Rune is not True Rune but just Half true rune and still be a normal rune if not be one with Black Sword Rune
2 Rage Sword Rune, Cyclone Sword Rune, etc sword rune born from Black Sword Rune or True Elemental runes.
3 Just like question 2, what true rune born this rune: Slash Rune(Kyril's Rune in suikoden tactics), True Holy Rune
4 Kika's Falcon Rune, in faqs that falcon rune is techinique skills just like taekwondo,judo,kung-fu,kapoera. Why Falcon Rune becomes a Rune.
5 There are many True Runes that i don't know what rune they born just like:Sovereign Rune, Blue Moon Rune, Eightfold Rune, Circle Rune, Dragon Rune, Night Rune(Maybe Ressurection Rune). If you know what rune they born pleae tell me.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Just as the Fire runes are third tier runes under The True Fire Rune (first tier being the True Runes, of course.), Shield runes would be third tier, while Bright Shield is second tier (although, a very potent second tier, since it is a Unique Rune). It is also arguable that we have seen third tier runes downline from Black Sword, since we don't know where the Sword Of runes come from (OffTopic, but this similar to the Ressurection rune question. Does it descend from the Sun Rune? Night Rune? Something else?). Also, Shield runes were in Suikoden II, as well.

2. Who knows! We aren't really given enough evidence to make an accurate conjecture. It seems odd that they would descend, each, from seperate runes, giving their sameness...

3. I thought Kyril had the Swallow Rune? Are you playing the European version of Tactics? With the True Holy Rune, again, we can't truely know, but it doesn't seem to fit any of the true runes seen thus far.

4. It is commonly thought that attack runes represent a placeholder for characters having those abilities, but Konami hasn't stated anything official.

5. It is never really stated what true runes birth what lower tiered runes. All we have to go off of is educated guesses, really, though I'm not sure that every true rune necessarily must birth lower runes. Again, it isn't really something we could know, atleast not until Konami tells us for sure.

If I remember correctly, the Ressurection rune has been the subject of some debate over parent rune. You should do a quick search.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My suikoden tactic Version, Kyril's Rune is Slash Rune.

i have new question,
Dawn Rune and Twilight Rune are the child rune from Sun Rune.
What about star rune? It's the child rune from Night Rune? and in the suikosource,there are two bearers of The Night Rune, Zerase and Edge. As we know, Night Rune is Star Dragon Sword and it's bearer is Viktor and pass to Edge in suikoden 3.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neither Zerase nor Edge "bear" the Night Rune. Zerase is it's servant. Edge wields the Zodiac/Star Dragon Sword. As far as we know, based on current games, no one has ever borne(sp?) the Night Rune. The Star Rune is believed to be a child of the Night Rune, but I don't think it says for sure, in game.

As a side bit, in game (in an Old Book, I believe), it is said the Dawn and Twilight Runes are born from the Sun and Night Runes, but I believe this to be merely a misdeduction on the part of the peoples of Falena. Or perhaps just the author of said Old Book...

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

we can only seeks these answers in the next parts of Suikoden
until then all what we can do is just to guess
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: