Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Has anyone got Assassin's Creed II?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Has anyone got Assassin's Creed II? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If not, I highly suggest you do, I think it should be game of the year hands down, A big improvement over the first game.
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had it, finished it, got rid of it. If that's GOTY then it must have been a crappy year to say the least.

The controls are all over the place, which is what happens when you make one single button do just about everything. Trying to jump over to another platform is just as likely to send you running up the wall.

And it would have been such a better story if they had just gotten rid of all that Animus crap and just went with Italy and stuck there.

It's a decent game, but it's not great by any means.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got ASC2 for free...but I haven't tried it due to the fact that I've never played 1

So...anyone who's played all of the ASC games....do the games follow the same storyline or can I jump into 2 without worrying about 1?
Otherwise I need to wait till I get a chance to get/play #1....

Also...could someone tell me how Assassin Creed: Bloodlines fits into it all? =o

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anyone got Assassin's Creed II? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had 1, and things were great for about 2 hours, thats when I realized it is the same thing over and over with little or no goodness outside of the main story. I'll still follow the story and admire the graphics but I don't think I'll ever buy a copy full price again.
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Raww Le Klueze":2iitmvyr]I had it, finished it, got rid of it. If that's GOTY then it must have been a crappy year to say the least.

The controls are all over the place, which is what happens when you make one single button do just about everything. Trying to jump over to another platform is just as likely to send you running up the wall.

And it would have been such a better story if they had just gotten rid of all that Animus crap and just went with Italy and stuck there.

It's a decent game, but it's not great by any means.

You're not serious, are you? o__o it was alot better then AC1.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":2yxzwll2]I got ASC2 for free...but I haven't tried it due to the fact that I've never played 1

So...anyone who's played all of the ASC games....do the games follow the same storyline or can I jump into 2 without worrying about 1?
Otherwise I need to wait till I get a chance to get/play #1....

Also...could someone tell me how Assassin Creed: Bloodlines fits into it all? =o

You get a summary of the events of the first game when you start Assassin's Creed II.
I really enjoyed the game and I think it is better than the first, which was already a good game. Not flawless, but good.

The reason they did the whole Animus thing in the first place is to establish a gaming series, which can take part in any new historical environment with each new installment. The idea is clever.

The Fool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: