Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Gremio Hatefest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Gremio Hatefest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I'm coming on a little strong in defense of my theory. I don't want to imply that all people who do not like Gremio are homophobes or that the only reason people don't like Gremio is because they think he is gay. I understand people end up disliking most if not all party intruders because they want the freedom to choose their party. It's even annoying when Fliktor take up 2 spots in your final party of S1 and they're both strong well liked characters. My only implication is or should have been that I believe there are people who dislike Gremio because of naive character perceptions. I know I also need to accept the fact that just because I put the work into making Gremio useful throughout the game because I think Gremio is a strong character doesn't mean everyone will and doesn't mean people should like him.

I personally think Gremio is a great character, strong and loyal offering some of the best storyline moments in the game. From getting them through Ain Gide, to reminding Kirkis that you can never let hope die to his final scene dying off screen with powerful final words. I dig it all and I was truly sad to see him die.

Edit:
[quote="Archpark":cjtdfwqz]Gremio is gay, he bilked the bill because her garnishes weren't fabulous enough.

Posted today on my other Gremio topic which you revived, I'm pretty sure it's a joke because of how we've dragged out this conversation but the irony was not lost on me so I felt the need to post it here.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Gremio Hatefest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="UberPendragon":3tdsbn31][quote="Archpark":3 tdsbn31]Gremio is gay, he bilked the bill because her garnishes weren't fabulous enough.

Posted today on my other Gremio topic which you revived, I'm pretty sure it's a joke because of how we've dragged out this conversation but the irony was not lost on me so I felt the need to post it here.

Haha! That's exactly what I was thinking!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: