Suikoden Urgent and Informational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Jowy Atreides...? Hugos father???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuber_999

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Jowy Atreides...? Hugos father??? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I read an article here that lucretia is hugos father... if that was his speculation.. then i think its possible..
but since lucia has always been on jowys side.. just maybe hugos father is Jowy Atreides well.. come to think of it they look the same... well any violent reaction post it here...

well its just my spec...
luv_spade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Jowy Atreides...? Hugos father??? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This topic is all over the suikoden fan forum out there.

Most of the karayan look like each other, Like Lucretia. And, what the? Lucretia is a man? Is she? Or is HE? How is that possible that Lucretia is a man and, I think that Jowy is not Hugos father.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

then, why did hugo don't have blonde hair? if jowy has the dominant gene, something's wrong. hey hey, I saw a suikoden III manga at www.mangafox.comhaha it ranked 4600th so please support it
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: