Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Let's Play Suikoden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aloyalgamer

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Let's Play Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi everyone! I am a Let's Player. A Let's Player is someone who records a particular video game of his/her own choosing and adds commentary to it. It can be funny, educational, or even both! What I aim to do is expose the Suikoden Series for the great games they are, as well as do some of my personal favorite games.

I don't mean to self - advertise, I know it may seem rude to some, but I am doing this mainly because I don't want Suikoden fans to miss out on this. Suikoden games mean a lot to me, and I simply want to share my experience with you all.

Right now I am currently LPing the original Suikoden, a cult classic with true RPG gamers. I have finished my LP on Suikoden 2, as that being my first LP, complete with information regarding Bosses and Dungeons. I will also be LPing Suikoden 3 in the future, as well as Suikoden 5 sometime after that. Now is the time to visit my channel if you want to see the epic-ness:

[url:1xyttv4e]http://www.youtube.com/user/Aloyalgamer[/url: 1xyttv4e]

This is especially useful for people who want to see a visual guide or just want to hear my take on Suikoden games. I hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,
ALG
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ever consider LP-ing Suikoden Tactics?

I pretty much hate Tactical games so I was never able to get through it...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Archpark

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno, for some reason I think it'd be more entertaining if it was like two people. Interesting thing with the Prosperity Rune there, I usually just cheesed Gaspar to 999,999 potch, but whatever works.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, yet another who does not see the awesome potential that Suko4 brings to a LP.

Pirates.
Masochists.
Sailing.
Long walks on beaches.
Sentient trees.
Frankensteins distant relative, otherwise known as the beginning of Inspector gadget and the Claw!
How to make Potch through other peoples hard work; the Chiepoo story.
Butch women.
Tacticians; to booze or not to booze.
Razril; Home of pent up sexual frustration since, like, forever.

Suiko5 can ultimately be summed up in one word, maybe two depending on the choices made during the beginning of the game.

Word #1: PRINCE! (thank you Lyon...)
Word #2: Incest. (thank you Lunas...)

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Let's Play Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am considering to LP Suikoden Tactics in the future, maybe even Suikoden 4 but money is short and the cheapest Suikoden games out there are like $70. I managed to get Suikoden 2 for $150 in near mint condition. Suikoden 1 only costed me $7 thanks to PSN, and I own 3 and 5 already, thanks to Amazon.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: