Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Battle Of Suikoden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrueRune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Battle Of Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Each Suikoden(from I until V) begins war each another, who will be the winner????
Another meaning is who is the best and the weakest country with his hero in the main suikoden??

Oh yeah, please give me your reason too.
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: ....... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

really hard to say or even think about it ..
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... it definetly is hard to say since every country is going to be superior in their own countries on defense. Island Nation navy would be dominant for example... but overall I feel that Harmonia is the clear strongest. Of the hero armies I'd say S3's army was probably the strongest and that S2's was probably the weakest largely to do with the disorganized way they assembled - a lot of people might argue S4's army was the weakest because they were seafaring, but there were a large amount of element of the non-character pieces of the army that were trained soldiers.

Aside from the obvious Harmonia, of the main antagonist armies the Scarlet Moon Army was pretty solid despite it having several cracks in the army - from the outset, having all the provinces governed by a general... I say this mostly because it's bigger than Highland and Kooluk by a fair margin... and while Falena is a massive country, primarily it was just Stormfist's loyalist army that you fought in S5, and you had many insiders of Falena helping you out.

So I guess...

1. Harmonia
2. Scarlet Moon
3. Highland
4. Kooluk
5. Stormfist

1. Zexen/Grassland Alliance
2. Falena Rebellion
3. Toran Liberation Army
4. Island Nations
5. United Dunan

If you take into account terrain and things like that all of this could drastically change, but at the end of the day, Dunan is fucked either way because it's in the middle of the continent and will be destroyed by the pass through if not just attacked from all sides... and yeah, I love Suikoden II like all you, but I'm just keeping it real. If you don't have an ocean or a mountain to one side of you, you are in bad shape surrounded by hostile countries.
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well.. with a brilliant strategist .. like Shu who defeated Leon Silverberg
everything is possible
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: re: Archpark Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think s2 has good united if riou take his leadership and Dunan already make alliance with Toran Republic and Grassland (Riou already meet 2 leader from Toran(Tir in Banner Viollage) and Grassland(Lucia in L'Renouquile). After Suikoden 3, you can look description about lucia after you finish the game.

I hope Harmonian is destroyed in suikoden 3. If we look in suikoden series, Harmonian is the evil country,ex: 1 He making war to Dunan(in and after dunan unification war), Grassland, Falenan( he send a spy to investigate Sol Falenas).
2 Harmonian not helpful third-class citizenship like le-buque and a village attacked by dragon(Futc,Bright, and Humprey who save that village)
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah i think the weakest country is Harmonian. Why???
1 Because his army not have a strong united. Like Le Buque who betray Harmonian because they didn't have a same degree in Harmonia's eyes.
2 Shu take Higheast(L'Rennoquile) from highland without using his full-army to war(and without his leader,Riou), he secretly planned a plot to cause internal discord within Harmonia, which caused them to withdraw from the Highland territory.
3 Scarlet Moon Empire used to belong to the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia, but In IS 230, a powerful aristocrat, Kranach "Knight of the Scarlet Moon" Rugner proclaimed independence from Harmonia during a civil war.

So Harmonian the most disorganised country. i think in suikoden vi, Harmonian will lost his area again.
stephencolbert5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Battle Of Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The victor would be Highland, Harmonia, or the Zexen-Grassland Alliance because leaders that never speak can't command troops. *snark*
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are you sure about that???
After Suikoden 1(Tir goin to travel with Gremio),
Toran attack city-state to get back his land(city state take this land when Tir fight with Kasim)

As we know, after suikoden 2(riou, jowy, and nanami going to travel).
Harmonian take L'Renoquile from Highland But Dunan(without Riou) Can take back L'renoquile to Dunan and renamed to be Higheast.

Suikoden 4, In suikoden tactis. Lazlo(Hero suikoden 4) can speak very well and Kika said Lino get prepare his kingdom to Lazlo(The Bearer Rune Of Punishment and can master it without his life absorbed by Punishment Rune) .

Suikoden 5, In the ending games. Leknaat said "Now, The sun rune will be sure to bless of this land."
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

higland and harmonia are sister nations. If ever the armies from the south joined together versus the northern army, the northern army is in disadvantage.

Southern: falena+Island nations
Northern: scarlet moon empire, united dunan, grasslands, zexen, harmonia.

The whole northern continent is a peninsula so it can easily be surrounded with ships from island nations and falena.

If ever the northern continent cooperated with each other, it can be different.

The northern continent has the le buque insect troops. and they also have the strength of the dragon knights. That way, they could easily overthrow the incoming southern army.

But with a true rune, the countries for the northern continent is really on advantage. Why?

The 5 elemental true runes are in harmonia, zexen and in grasslands. The rune of beggining is in Dunan. The dragon rune is in Toran (scarlet), THE CIRCLE RUNE IS IN HARMONIA. the RUNE OF THE GATE IS IN tORAN, The eightfold is in possesion of yuber. the blue moon rune and the night rune is in dunan

While the sun, and rune of punishment is in possesion of the island nations and falena.

So what do you think? If their armies clash, who will win?
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey, dunan already make alliances with Toran(In Suikoden 2) and Grassland(Read at Lucia Profile in the end Suikoden 3).
@The_Sun_ Rune: what did you mean Northern continent have dragon knight strength???
The Dragon knight just there in Toran, BEWATCH!!! if you mean is Le Buque insect troops have strength like Dragon knight, you must be kidding. Dragon knight is the people who be choosen from they are very young. Toran there are 3000 Dragon Knight live in Goya(Toran Area).
And Now for Insect Troops, they weak againt fire. The amount from Insect Troop, i think still far until 3000.
Dragon VS Insect, it's so funny if they tie.

I think Toran has many good army, ex: Dragon Knight(SURELY), Warrior Village(They lose with neclord but it's because neclord immune from all physical attack except by star dragon sword), Dwarf Village(who inventor strongest weapon like Burning Mirror),Silverberg famiily(Genius Strategist in Suikoden world),Rokkaku Hamlet(You can look Hanzo in suikoden 2 who respect to Lepant when we want to recruit Mondo and Sasuke), The Legendary Doctor, Liukan( but i'm not sure he still alive in suikoden 3), The poisonus plant who defeat Flik when attack Scarletia and kill Gremio.
and remember the allianced Toran to Dunan, and Dunan to Grasslands.

Tir McDohl can defeat Barbarosa/Golden Emperor(The Bearer Sovereign Rune)
Riou Genkaku can defeat Incarnation Beast Rune(just use Half Of True Rune/ not with true rune)
Lazlo defeat Giant Tree(The Maker Bullet for Rune canon), i think this one can't be proudded because Giant Tree is still a monster not true rune's bearer/incarnation true rune.
Freyjadour Falenas can defeat Incarnation Sun Rune(just use Child Rune), hmm but i wonder it because The Child Rune magnifest the sun rune itself.
i think the bearer 5 elemental true runes is the weakest(except Luc) because their runes can be taken out with easyly by Luc, Yuber, and Sarah.

so my concludes is True Runes not take over the war but the leader(Hero) who can take a victory in the war.
With a good leader who can united the guardian by the star(Star Of Destiny) , the country can get a victory.

But i wonder one thing, why luc,sarah and yuber there in Star Of Destiny in suikoden 3, they are who make a war in suikoden 3.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha

Last edited by The_Sun_Rune on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll just kill the dragon rune bearer so that all dragons will perish.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ENGLISH
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: