Suikoden United and Irrational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fall Of Kooluk

View previous topic :: View next topic  
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Fall Of Kooluk Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As we know, Kooluk already defeated by island nation by Lazlo in the liberation Island Nation, and destroy in Suikoden Tactics because Iskas(He kill his emperor, Julius).
After that, Corselia(Granddaughter of the Kooluk Emperor Julius) didn't take control his empire.
My Question is...
In Suikoden I,II,III,V. Kooluk is still there or joined with island nation or Scarlet Moon Empire.
I don't know what hapenned in Kooluk after Suikoden Tactics.
If you know please reply this topic.
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Fall Of Kooluk Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as i'm aware it split into several independent nations or something along those lines.
azzy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i always got the feeling kanaan or whatever its name was (the country where valeria and belcoot learned their swordskills,, and made great wine) was a renamed kooluk sort of like the toran republic.

but thats just my guess...
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For the sake of making Suikoden's world as grand as possible I would hope that Kooluk and Kanakan are seperate.

As for Kooluks fate, hopefully it was made into a republic later in it's life (and not a failed state).

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: