Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Speedruns?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arpijy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Speedruns? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone here ever attempted to do a speedrun of any of the Suikoden games? The reason I ask is that I'm planning a Suikoden stream show next month and I'm curious to know how my practice times compare to people that inevitably know the games better than I do. Anyone?
Sealot

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Speedruns? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haven't tried, but it would atleast be easy because you never really need to train your characters for bosses. Just picking up a few essential items on the way should get you through nice and fast. I think that also makes Suikoden kinda bad for speed runs, it's not as exciting as playing a harder game!
Matthew McDohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well shoot if you want to do Clives quest dont you have to kinda get throught S2 kinda fast? I dont remember exactly the hours. I would have to look at the strategy guide.
kenren

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Suikoden 2, I think I got 13 hours when not getting all the characters and 18 hours when getting all 108 and doing clive's quest. These are from my vague memory btw so don't put in too much stock, at best, these are my estimates.
Matthew McDohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="kenren":km4jobho]Yeah, Suikoden 2, I think I got 13 hours when not getting all the characters and 18 hours when getting all 108 and doing clive's quest. These are from my vague memory btw so don't put in too much stock, at best, these are my estimates.

im going back thru and playing them all again right now. Im kind of taking my time with 1 though.

However, when I get to 2 ill probably do a fast run and get everything with Clives quest and then do another laid back run at it.
kasumi sato

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Speedruns? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually beat S2 in about 10 hours doing everything but ive played that game so much ive memorized everything about it lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: