Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Drinking Habits

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serenity Frost

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Drinking Habits Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Getting fictional characters drunk is sort of a hobby of mine. Some of them are more amusing than others, and the one that I'm trying to figure out currently is Flik. I've speculated that with a friend like Viktor over time he'd be talked into drinking himself into oblivion once a year (the anniversary of Odessa's death) and have determined that he's probably quite noisy with rounds of failing multiple will saves against Viktor and turning into a mopey mass of blue and pity. (Depending on alcohol to blood ratio.) My next concept to tackle is what sort of things Viktor would talk Flik into doing during the times when he's fun.
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, I'm guessing dancing on the table probably wouldn't happen... although I don't think a drunken Flik would be above a good practical joke or two.

I gotta say it would be nice to know if the Star Dragon Sword would be in on those jokes or not lol
Serenity Frost

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Most likely not, but that would depend on what game as to whether he'd even be there.
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah you're probably right... but he is pretty snarky at times, and if the joke was on Viktor... who knows lol
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Drinking Habits Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Star Dragon Sword always made me laugh at his comments towards Viktor for being as crude as he is. I'm sure the sword would play a role, if it involves Viktor the sword wouldn't pass up a good opportunity to bad mouth him. They obviously don't get along and the sword makes that very clear.
Serenity Frost

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wouldn't it be interesting if Viktor thought he was the mastermind of the plans, but it turns out it was the sword playing a massive prank on him?

This topic can range to anyone, by the way. It doesn't have to be narrowed to Flik, that was just my idea at the time.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flik actually strikes me as a closet alcoholic. Go ahead and tell me you don't think he has a flask that he doesn't tell anybody about and that every time the screen fades to black he doesn't take a big gulp from it. As far as Viktor talking him in to things, it seems unlikely, he probably just gets frustrated and storms off to be alone with his thoughts every night.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Serenity Frost

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a good point there, Scarlet. For at least the first game, in the second he toned the angst down a bit. He was older, after all, and his girlfriend's death wasn't looming over his head so much anymore. Up until Nina showed up anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: