Suikoden United and Informational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Old Nation System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah, I haven't mentioned it here but the membership cap will be removed on August 1st, thus anybody can join any nation after that point, no matter how big a nation gets.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: The Old Nation System Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[url=http://www.tfg1.net/suiko/viewtopic.php?t=44&s tart=0:2k5zz7d9][/url:2k5zz7d9]

The Golden Mercenaries

Potch
Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone interested can join the Scarlet Moon Empire. Alot of new faces so there is plenty of opportunity to help strategize.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that I have more time I would participate in this concept, and if you need any geographic design idea's I'll gladly help you guys out.

Thank you

Ryan.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[url:2c6n2d3h]http://www.tfg1.net/suiko/index.php[/url: 2c6n2d3h]

Just to get more attention for Senso :-) Look at it if you haven't already and maybe you will like it there and join.

The Fool
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The beta testing is about to get underway.

Offer expires while you wait, operators are standing by. (click the link in my sig if you haven't)

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, guys.

As Elc said, beta testing has gone underway for Senso Suikoden. I'd like to take this moment to do a little plug for some of us.

Join Senso Suikoden! It's a fun forum filled with fun people and even more fun stuff. You can sit around and talk about tons of things, and you may even try your hand out in the war game. Currently there is no more membership cap, although some nations could definitely use a hand in activity (mine included.)

So yes, random person that decides to blow through here, we at Senso would greatly appreciate it if you'd bother to try the forum out. It's a cool place and you might find it worthwhile to hang out at.

Grazie!

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For the vision impaired, that abhorred image of Rikimaru above also directly links to Senso, but yes do join the INF or Tinto or Grassland...

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You guys could really use some more people... I am glad to see you can keep up.
Do you want Zally? I am trying to throw him out of Zexen :-D

The Fool
Zaleria

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure our nation leader wouldn't want me out of Zexen. That said, can anyone take Eden instead? I will pay for the transfer myself!

And to echo what the others said, please consider paying Senso a visit. The beta for the game is going well, and I think it won't be long for the real action to start. The different nations are also well-established by now and each have good things to offer in their nation, if you decide to join.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
ard

Einherjar

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Zaleria":3km3eup6]I'm pretty sure our nation leader wouldn't want me out of Zexen. That said, can anyone take Eden instead? I will pay for the transfer myself!

Sold.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my. ard should come to Tinto instead.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, a member swapping? Awsome
Anyway, ard, you may ask Gaby first, because I am not sure she is content with that move ;-)

The Fool
ard

Einherjar

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or i could just buy my own island and do whatever i want. :)

[quote="Gil-galad":1zfcocde]Oh my. ard should come to Tinto instead.

Convince me!
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not sure the admins will allow this. I tried to convince them to give me my very own nation, but they declined. Cinder said something along the lines that he'd rather eat a pound of nails. But maybe I was just overambitious :-D

You in Tinto would change some statistics in an interesting way ;-)

The Fool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: