Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Old Nation System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not sure the admins will allow this. I tried to convince them to give me my very own nation, but they declined. Cinder said something along the lines that he'd rather eat a pound of nails. But maybe I was just overambitious :-D

You in Tinto would change some statistics in an interesting way ;-)

The Fool
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's there to convince ard? We're just awesome like that. Playing for the underdog is super fun, too! That's how Tinto played here on Suikox, and we completely turned it around so we were on top by the end. :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And then being with you wasn't fun anymore and ard should go to the next underdog? :-)

The Fool
ard

Einherjar

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But being the powerhouse is easier. Hmm, i'll wait and see.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Easy isn't fun, you know that. :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
I am not sure the admins will allow this.

I'm sure we can make an exception for ard.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."

Last edited by Elc on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Ard gets his own island I bags first dibs at invading it.

Gonna get me a nice solid gold musket to match my solid cheese throne...

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sure, but ard's invincible army can repel any invader without breaking a sweat. I'm not even joking on that one.

Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I feel like the child that has to wear the old clothes of the older siblings... and only the dog plays with me... So unloved and unwanted. It's like my family, nice. Feels like home :D

The Fool
ViktorFan

Shalimar

Potch
Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Eden":ivxm9unn]I feel like the child that has to wear the old clothes of the older siblings... and only the dog plays with me... So unloved and unwanted. It's like my family, nice. Feels like home :D

At least the dog plays with you ... :wink:
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, most dogs are the better human beings... Kind of :)

The Fool
ard

Einherjar

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Elc":tid6hjho][quote="Eden":tid6hjho]I am not sure the admins will allow this.

I'm sure we can make an exception for ard.
:o

[quote="eXistence of Fly":tid6hjho]If Ard gets his own island I bags first dibs at invading it.

Gonna get me a nice solid gold musket to match my solid cheese throne...
Tourism is picking up already. :)

[quote="Eden":tid6hjho]Well, most dogs are the better human beings... Kind of :)
I approve of this unintentional Richard Dean reference.
Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The Old Nation System Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The following message was meant for Senso Suikoden regarding their map system, however, they said that I lacked the "potch" to make any threads.

To Senso Suikoden admins:

I would like to start by saying that the map is well drawn and that the progress this site made is extraordinary.

With that said I would like to offer my expertise as a Suikoden geography fan if you wish for it. I can upload maps and give advice on the theories of additional geography locations for a more larger Suikoden world.

For example here is my hand drawn map of the known Suikoden world according to myself.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 66&t=11780

As I said it requires a counter clockwise shift (or just look at it after printing) and you will see the theorized map of the Suikoden world according to myself.

If my resources are not accurate I would be interested myself to see someone make a map that would better expand our world. For example in the map I produced there existed room to place the well structured Tierkries landscape which is parallel to the main Suikoden series; if someone has a better idea for the so far unrelated series then please help me out.

However as I said, consider me a resource for future map development if you need any help.

Thank you

Ryan.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn, I must have missed some places when I removed the "pay to post" experiment, I'll check it now and reset any erroneous forums back to zero. Thanks for finding that.

As for the maps, we've got a diligent map maker who has all the bases covered as the map currently in use was cropped to only display the area which would be of immediate interest upon commencement of the game but what would be really appreciated would be plans for the cities and castles themselves, to add a more realistic and consistent representation.

If this is something you'd like to try, just send me a message by PM and I'll add you to the artist league.

Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: The Old Nation System Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tell you what, I'll print my map and colour it, this is because at the moment all I can really do is just write and draw; however, if you need my advice I would gladly join your group and begin advicing from there.

Thanks for removing the potch system as well.

Thank you I'm really interested in your group and would love to include whatever I can contribute as a staff member, however, it's your choice. If you are interested though I'll hand in a statement of how qualified I may be and then you may decide from there.

edit: Sorry this should of been a PM, I'll gladly continue talking in Email or PM as you requested.

Thanks

Ryan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: