Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Mysterious Island
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeoMcDohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Mysterious Island Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So im a long time fan of SUikoden and i was going through the origional Suikoden for PS1 and i noticed something i never noticed before, so i was wondering if anybody knew how to get to the island north of Gregminister. If you look at your map when your at Rockland it shows a place that you should be able to access but i cant find a way to get up there please help!

-Teo
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe that's the Magician's Isle, where you go to visit Leknaat early in the game.
yuber_999

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

try using vikis teleportation method.. then if she fails maube youll end up being to that "mysteripus island" well... its just
my suggestion....
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is indeed Magician's Isle where you meet Leknaat in the very beginning.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As already stated, it is Magician's Isle, and the only way to get there is in the beginning of the game, via storyline. The only place Viki can misfire you to is the room in the Forest Village shop, but supposedly only in the japanese game.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But the chances of Viki failing teleportion is very slim, Like those secret rooms like in Seika or Kouen(sp?) And in Suikoden II that room in Radat Town.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't ever rember hearing anything about misfires to those places. Any proof? Suikoden II I've heard of, though. And V. Never got those, though. I did get misfired is those two, just not to anywhere special. Actually, strike that. I got to the tree in V.

The Silver Lady

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got misfired by Viki in the radat shop once, but it was a long time ago and I don;t even remember what there was up there. Of course, it was a strike of sheer luck. I never got into Seika and Kouen secret rooms, but...if there's some kind of secret up there, there must also be a way to reach them...I don;t think the programmers would put them there for no reason. Would those secret rooms be there just to get the players to be curious?
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What secret rooms in Seika and Kouan?

The Silver Lady

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="TruePerception":2nsw3fl6]What secret rooms in Seika and Kouan?

Right, my fault for not double-checking. The secret room in Suikoden 1 is in Great Forest.... there should be one, at least. The item shop owner won't let go up the stairs!
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's probably just to make up for the stairs not leading anywhere. Just because there are stairs, doesn't mean they are linked somewhere. Just like not every chest behind the counter in a shop can be opened somehow. When I was younger, I always thought there had to be some way. Why else would it be there? :roll:

UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: Mysterious Island Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No apparently in the Japanese version Viki does misfire you to the upstairs area of the Forest Village item shop where there are four chests and I'm pretty sure you only have a limited amount of time to open them before the bouncer downstairs hears you and kicks you out. The details are a little fuzzy because I haven't played the Japanese version but I do remember this being official. I do not remember what the four items were.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I've heard about the possibility in Japan, but that it is not available in any other version. If I remember correctly, there is a unique armor up there.

Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So you can't in the North American version? those two games had so many typos and errors back then.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These are the items that were in the upper part of the store at radat town:
mole suit
blue gate rune
3000 potch?
well those are the only things that I remember.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: