Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

who your favorite general

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: who your favorite general Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

who your favorite general in Suikoden world :?:
my is solon jhee commder of the 4th highland army
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Favorite general would have to be Georg Prime
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think it's kiba he was pretty strong and then sacrified himself for they're freedom
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kiba. the sacrifice he made was so moving. he knew that mission was suicide yet he did it in order to help their forces. big respect for the man
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: who your favorite general Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, probably Teo Mcdohl...he was incredibly loyal to the empire and even fought his friends and own flesh and blood to protect it. I don't respect him for that one, but he does deserve respect for truly being a loyal general to serve his country. He thought there was no other way but to fight Tir, so it wasn't as if he wanted to kill him, he just felt that it was his sworn duty to do what was best for the country.
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Georg Prime because he has been everywhere
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kiba sacrificed himself even if it means his death... Where in this world can we find a great general like that willing to die for his comrades.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: