Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Culgan/Seed vs. Zahhak/Alenia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Culgan/Seed vs. Zahhak/Alenia Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are quite a number of similarities and differences between Highland Generals, Culgan and Seed and Queen's Knights, Zahhak and Alenia. When it comes to similarities, Culgan and Zahhak were basically walking frowns with swords and possess high discipline. Seed and Alenia tend to be more emotional than their partners and are highly skilled in rune magic. Another thing the two fearsome twosomes had is that both parties turned their backs on the sovereigns they were supposed to serve and/or protect.

The differences are pretty bigger. Culgan and Seed cared more for their country than who is ruling it. They knew Luca Blight was a loose cannon and had to be dealt with accordingly. Zahhak and Alenia however were pretty much brown-nosing lackies more loyal to their master than to their country. The generals viewed Riou as a worthy adversary while the knights viewed Frey as a nuisance. C&S went down with honor while Z&A died with dishonor.

There are quite a number of similarities and differences between Highland Generals, Culgan and Seed and Queen's Knights, Zahhak and Alenia. When it comes to similarities, Culgan and Zahhak were basically walking frowns with swords and possess high discipline. Seed and Alenia tend to be more emotional than their partners and are highly skilled in rune magic. Another thing the two fearsome twosomes had is that both parties turned their backs on the sovereigns they were supposed to serve and/or protect.

The differences are pretty bigger. Culgan and Seed cared more for their country than who is ruling it. They knew Luca Blight was a loose cannon and had to be dealt with accordingly. Zahhak and Alenia however were pretty much brown-nosing lackies more loyal to their master than to their country. The generals viewed Riou as a worthy adversary while the knights viewed Frey as a nuisance. C&S went down with honor while Z&A died with dishonor.bad guy duo you prefer

my is Zahhak/Alenia
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i will go with culgan/seed
i like highland
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My pick would have to be Culgan and Seed I thought there were preety kool
runeofbeginning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zahhak/ Alenia are JERK.
So i will choose Culgan/Seed because he has royalty to highland.
Not like Zahhak/Alenia, they betray the Queen Arshtat and Commander Queen's Knight Ferid.

I'm so hate Zahhak and Alenia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: