Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NDR: General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Shad":12xzgoh1][quote="Amyral":12xzgoh1]Wow , people are posting really quickly on this. It's hard to keep up with 7 posts a day.

For whatever it's worth, I'm not sure if everyone noticed because stickies tend to get overlooked, but I made a summary thread to deal with precisely this sort of situation. [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=191&am p;t=32331:12xzgoh1]This thread, NDR: Chapter 10 Ongoing Story Synopsis,[/url:12xzgoh1] should contain all the up-to-date story information to keep you current and capable of making new posts without reading the others. Obviously it would be nice if everyone could read every post, but that's not a practical expectation. Simply reading that thread as it's updated will suffice.

Yeah, but it's still difficult to keep up writing entries as well with everything going so fast.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well great, I just have one last thing to do later and I'll have free time again. I should start writing it by the end of tonight.

Oh and btw, the synopsis is very useful, though I still check the stories whenever I can as they give more detail to what is going on. XD

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it would be interesting to point out that with post 042 this has officially exceeded in length the original Chapter 10 project in 2005. What's more, we accumulated 41 posts in 28 days, where last time it took exactly 100.
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rock on man, rock on! :D
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright guys, I'm off for a two week trek through the Grand Canyon. I will probably write 4-5 posts during this time. Hope you guys can keep things rolling. I'll add one every few days after I get back.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Shad":y1fw2g3s]I thought it would be interesting to point out that with post 042 this has officially exceeded in length the original Chapter 10 project in 2005. What's more, we accumulated 41 posts in 28 days, where last time it took exactly 100.

Thought it worth noting that we have now doubled that original count. We went from 41 posts in 100 days to 82 posts in 103 days. Not too shabby.
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

rock. This is definitely getting into old MD style length.

BTW, I threw together an archive page for MD. It's not detailed like the old MD site I made back in the day, but it has the full compiled archives that shad and I recoreded (and shad compiled impressively), the official timeline, and a link back to these forums. I also embedded an MP3 for the old MD5 "Theme" (Cruel Angel's Thesis, the theme of Neon Genesis Evangelion). I'm looking through old archives of my old MD site for info, but if any of you have any ideas, just let me know.

The sites at http://www.ultrapublications.com/md/
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Soooo....whats going on? We all sort of stopped, are you all waiting on me/someone, or is something else up?
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

School is a steel-reinforced concrete barrier laughing in the face of my free time.
That being said, I'm not sure what I would have posted anyway. My idea here was to let you guys write your way towards the conclusion, and throw out a new post in the One Nation/Ohio battle timeline for every three or four posts other people made. The story kind of stands like this: There's not much the heroes can do to keep the peace between One Nation and Ohio at this point. They can still try to track down the root of this assassination however, and in getting to the bottom of it maybe, just maybe, they'll uncover evidence to make one or both groups reconsider.

I can fit in a post a week maybe, but I can't be the guy messaging everyone every day trying to organize things. Luckily the organization is mostly done, so if you guys can find the drive to keep writing (my guess is it will be over in 30 more posts max, unless someone goes off on a major side story) I can still contribute. If you all can keep it moving until about the second week of December, I'll have about three weeks off and can really dig in and wrap things up.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Honestly, I was waiting to see where others were going and how/if they'd interact with my characters. I don't think I can really guide things myself, so I was trying to see what others would do.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

<Tururu> ok, this Bathory album just inspired me to write
<Tururu> new chapter tomorrow!

:o
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I might write something this week.
R@ndom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello guys, I just joined the forum today. :D I just finished reading the rules and skimmed through the synopsis/backstory. Are you guys still accepting application? :unsure: Im very interested to write for MD :mrgreen:
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it'd be good to have ya as far as I'm concerned. We could use more activity in MD. xD
R@ndom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cool, so do I post my character bio up here? or should I pm you with my char data?

Thanks,
R@nd
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: