Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NDR: General Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Midnight Dawn is a go! If you're confused about the post-numbering system, don't let it keep you from posting. I'll edit the titles if need be. Feel free to reply to individual posts, or keep your discussion in here. By sorting by Subject, Descending you'll be able to see each post in chronological order regardless of replies.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hooray!

I should be starting my story within the next 24 hours.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn, this has been an excellent start off so far. Rock on everyone! :)
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This collab is being rocked like a hurricane!

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Say, how do you guys want me to pace things? I was going to give everyone a week or so to get their introductions out, but a couple have told me they're waiting for the main story to progress before they write more. If enough of you want me to I'll really get the story moving now instead of waiting until next weekend. Alternatively, does anyone think it's too fast?
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could definitely use a speed up in pacing personally but wouldnt ask for it at the detriment of others.

BTW kick ass post shad. Nice to see Quinten Kaiser again.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

these things tend to start off quickly then slow down some, so I'd say midweek advance the story, then look to see now quickly people respond to judge when to continue next.
JasonPaul

66249 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've had some issues with my internet over the weekend, so don't go TOO fast for me.

Anyway, I should have another post soon.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I might not be able to post for the duration of this week, as I'll be running around enrolling for college. That's not to say I don't have any idea on my story - the general plot is in mind, yes. It just takes me a bit of time to flesh it out in actual, visible text, and unfortunately that's the time I'll be lacking. I will pop up sometime - most likely when Shad progresses the main thing itself, and on IRC if I have to.

Just a quick heads up, so no one wonders if I suddenly vanish into thin air. :wink:

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That happens, I work during the week so I wont be posting during the day on the weekdays, though I do check the forum at lunch since sprint offers cyberstations you can use at lunch and breaks
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey hey! As of post 019 the doors are open for characters to mingle with One Nation and all come together. There will certainly be other opportunities to congregate, but this is the first big one.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, people are posting really quickly on this. It's hard to keep up with 7 posts a day.
laserkid

25414 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: NDR: General Discussion Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha yeah sorry about that, Jason and I have been going into overdrive recently. XD
JasonPaul

66249 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last few posts I did are really intended to be one big post that kind of had to be cut into pieces due to diarrhea of the word processor.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Amyral":2xl3tbud]Wow, people are posting really quickly on this. It's hard to keep up with 7 posts a day.

For whatever it's worth, I'm not sure if everyone noticed because stickies tend to get overlooked, but I made a summary thread to deal with precisely this sort of situation. [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=191&am p;t=32331:2xl3tbud]This thread, NDR: Chapter 10 Ongoing Story Synopsis,[/url:2xl3tbud] should contain all the up-to-date story information to keep you current and capable of making new posts without reading the others. Obviously it would be nice if everyone could read every post, but that's not a practical expectation. Simply reading that thread as it's updated will suffice.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Midnight Dawn All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: