Suikoden United and Inspirational Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Cuba ready 'to discuss everything' with US

View previous topic :: View next topic  
XenuAntiSpb

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Cuba ready 'to discuss everything' with US Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rau'l Castro says Cuba is willing to discuss everything -- human rights, freedom of the press, political prisoners. "We've told the North American government, in private and in public, that we are prepared, wherever they want, to discuss everything -- human rights, freedom of the press, political prisoners -- everything, everything, everything that they want to discuss," Cuban President Rau'l Castro said Thursday at a summit of leftist Latin American leaders in Venezuela. CNN (C)
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a Cuba in one of Suikoden's alternate worlds? :o

(Wrong forum, I guess :P )

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not only that, but they want to talk with the US. I think Cuba suddenly appeared off the coast and they're completely freaked out about what's going on, thus hoping the US can make some sort of sense out of everything.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Possibly, however I have theorized that lark of mandible claw is holistic apostasy moose. As probable constable, not withstand, in the deficit of thirty-two specters you clearly unconventional marsupial. Truly bromide, but not the lopsided mule when catching for talented profile in the edifice of the stole. Contrite but parallel, tracking. Now, as caliber remedies, correlate the variable legislature to reveal placard trailing by a tear. This is not so. She is capsized and one tromps where hampered tournament until finally the gallant cow. Requisite house, or the squalling vector? Ask yourself.
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can only hope that the people of Cuba are never treated the way that the North Koreans are, it should be in Raul's best interest to either hold full democratic elections or take an open stance and take China's example in bringing about changes from it's authoritarian past.

Atleast we known there can't be a war without consequences now that the US has made the blunder in Iraq.

The American public made the right decision in electing Barrak Obama, keep up the good work US.

Thank you

Ryan.
Korgeta

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Templeton":zul6rhdq]I can only hope that the people of Cuba are never treated the way that the North Koreans are, it should be in Raul's best interest to either hold full democratic elections or take an open stance and take China's example in bringing about changes from it's authoritarian past.

China's 'reforms' are lip service at best, it hasn't changed much, the silencing of the tibetian protests prior to the oylmpics is just one example. China has simply managed communisium better then the USSR and gained prospered out of it. The easing of fincinal regulations is not the same as legalising trade unions which they have yet to do.

And it's not like the US has democratic trading parties only given saudai arbria is an authoritarian state. So what really does suit the U.S? (And let's not forget how many of those who took part in 9/11 were saudi arbrian nationality)

I question though if democratic elections can really be valid in pooer countries, history has shown how well and easy it is for democratic elections to become a facade. Look at Iran for example. So far the goverment is only prepared to talk, this depends on how far concessions on either side are prepared to make. And that itself takes time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: