Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Interactive story/collab project
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It never crossed my mind to point this out, but you can create some completely different species if you want. Mystics and catgirls are just the two that have been established and are well known to the world at large. We had a guy do nagas once, kind of snake-people akin to that chick in Breath of Fire 2.

The population of the Midnight Dawn world are used to such oddities, and while they might be surprised to find something new it wouldn't be some monumental discovery like in real life.

I'm doing a write-up with extensive details on mystics and catgirls in the [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=191:3m uatkaf]Midnight Dawn forum[/url:3muatkaf]. I can add some (there's not much) background on nagas too if anyone's interested, or you can create something entirely original. Direct game ripoffs are acceptable, if you want to be a Suikoden-style kobold or something. A lot of our characters started out more fan-fic than original. (Janus was originally quite literally Magus from Chrono Trigger. His background story later evolved into an original character.)
JasonPaul

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Writer formerly known as Raven2040 incoming!
laserkid

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Interactive story/collab project Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's about time I showed up over here, this is Laserkid, coming in to help Midnight Dawn get revved up once again. Haven't seen this series thrive since 2002, and the 2005 attempt, so I can't WAIT to get this into high gear! If anyone has any questions from old stuff feel free to ask me as well. For my part, most of my stuff involved the all but extinct humanoid alien race the Lizarians, that use elemental forces for their abilities.
Shad

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just for the record, I'll no longer be updating the original post in this thread. For the most up-to-date information please refer to the [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=191:2k x6g4eq]Midnight Dawn forum[/url:2kx6g4eq] and specifically [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=191&am p;t=32308:2kx6g4eq]this thread[/url:2kx6g4eq].
Shad

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just wanted to revive this thread for a moment, especially considering the popularity of Elc's recent post, to see if anyone else is interested now that school's out and the summer is in full swing. Only a small portion of those interested have actually joined in so far (5 active authors, 2 passive), but the story is coming along very well regardless. We just hit our 50th entry today. There's a thread in the [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=191:1b uj4uo0]forum page[/url:1buj4uo0] with a very concise summary of all that's taken place so far, so it's never too late to join in.
McDohl28

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Interactive story/collab project Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This sounds really cool. I've done this one other time and I had a lot of fun with it. Looking forward to getting in on the action!
Shad

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome, you can contact me by any means, but Private Messages on the forums or on our official irc channel would probably be easiest. You don't have to talk to me first of course, you're welcome to jump in right now if you want. Hope to be seeing you there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: