Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Please, Namna (minor spoliers)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiante

Dragon Rider Regiment #9

244827 Potch
95 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Please, Namna (minor spoliers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't get NAMNA!!! I've read the guides about her and everything, but I just can't get her! Okay, here's my situation as best I can remember;

I talked to her once at the first oppurtunity. Then later after other story events, and twice I got the option to as kher to join and she rejected. Now I'm right before/past Rarohenga (I was past but I died and I think I waited too long to save) and I've even talked to her a few times in Bud Season, but now I don't even get the option to ask her. What's up!? This far in the game I REALLY don't want to miss a star (I've gotten all of them so far).

"The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" ~Sora
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Firstly...Namna is a dude...

Secondly....It's not too late until after you finish going through Rarohenga and go attack the next place (and some say you can get him after that too....though I don't know)

._.; All I can say to try is try talking to all the porpos-kin....and/or keep catching him in Neira's room several more times/years....

if you picked the correct choice (second one)....Namna is supposed to mention something about needing to guard the temple but Ninunulda will come out and scold him/say he should be "guard her" not the temple.....

By the way.....if you're in the middle of a plot mission...(which sound like you kind of are)....recruit events usually don't trigger correctly...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kiante

Dragon Rider Regiment #9

244827 Potch
95 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, perhaps it's because of the plot mission. So if I finish the mission in Rarohenga, then go back in Bud Season, before I've attacked the next place, I can still get *him* (sorry, thought it was a girl).

Oh, btw, nice to see you again Ikano.

"The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" ~Sora
kyura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm just a newbie, hopefully my post could help a little...
I've got Namna before my attack to fort ark, (it's stressed me out, worrying could i ever recruited him)
After found magedom dissappear, He was in his usuall place and talked about Niera joined the war and fight dangerous creature and said that it was dangerous thing.. That's when the hero asked him, but he would refuse, then Niera would become Ninulneda and forced him to stay..
That's my condition, but even if you had passed rarohenga, it worth a try to keep talk to him.. Never know till you try..
Be sure when you talk to him, Niera is there too, to force him when he refuse... You could still found him in porpos room every after war event, even niera wasn't there...
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for me i gt him before going to the destroyed cynas(before getting the last mark of star),but before try to talk to him each time you can ,after you finish a mission go tho the castle and talk to him and then talk to him in the temple
when i attacked cyans (before it is destroyed)and when i came back i thought it's the end i ccan't recruit anymore,and i talked to him in the temple and he said "it seems i am not a starbearer" something like that,but he was again in the castle and when i talked to him he joined
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Kiante":30ta6xq8]Okay, perhaps it's because of the plot mission. So if I finish the mission in Rarohenga, then go back in Bud Season, before I've attacked the next place, I can still get *him* (sorry, thought it was a girl).

Oh, btw, nice to see you again Ikano.
yeah...try to run into him more times (aka: PURPOSELY....make several years go by trying just to talk to him---can play with trading while you're at it =p )
or go back to Neineneis and talk to him there once (as jowy suggested)
.....perhaps you need to speak to him and/or Neira a certain amount of times before he actually joins

try talking to Neira a few times when he's not there too(not sure if it'll help but it wouldn't hurt....)

[size=85:30ta6xq8][Haha...more like nice to see you again...I've been lurking around here more since shortly before (Eur/US vers) Tierkreis came out]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kiante

Dragon Rider Regiment #9

244827 Potch
95 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Please, Namna (minor spoliers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, I got him!

I think I've kind of figured it out though. First of all, you'll have to talk to him enough times that you ask him to join TWICE first. Then, in the times when you can get him (after getting the Auster and when you don't have a mission active I think) if you talk to him Ninuneda will come. Maybe for some (including the people who wrote guides) this'll clear it up some.

I got him right after I came back from Rarohenga and saw the scene in the Great Hall. I tried it before the Great Hall scene but it didn't work, presumably because, even though the mission was completed, it counted as in a story part.

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Namna's case seems to be different by person by person

He's only given me a choice in dialogue (where I can only ask him to join) ONCE in ALL FOUR of my playthroughs....and he's always joined at that time.

So even if you say....
Quote:
"First of all, you'll have to talk to him enough times that you ask him to join TWICE first. Then, in the times when you can get him if you talk to him Ninuneda will come."

I've NEVER had to ask him to join more than once before he really does join......

It probably has something more to do with either how many times you talk to him in Naineneis and/or how many times you have to talk to him and/or Neira at HQ before he actually joins....
...but his recruitment is a very difficult thing to test....

Kiante

Dragon Rider Regiment #9

244827 Potch
95 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, that's really wierd. Guess I was off then. Sheesh, maybe Namna's just glitched.

TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had to ask him three times, but I may have screwed it up by giving him the wrong answer the second time. I thought maybe asking him to join was wrong, since it didn't work the first time.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He seems to come, even without having to do missions, so that's a relief. But I haven't had any options from the hero yet. He seems to be a tricky one. I wonder if it's just random.

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I finally recruited him also, right before attacking Cynas. I really think it is random, because I've talked to him many times before and for some reason just this one time it finally worked. Super sketch character to recruit.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Please, Namna (minor spoliers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Attempted right after the Archivist attack and he joined no problem, which is the earliest I've gotten him to join, spoke to him 3-7 times before that fact though and ensured i entered that story mission in bud season to do so. it could also have something to do with the # of SoD's you have as to when you try to recruit him?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think there is no discernible prerequisite for Namna at all, at least none that I can gather. I just talked to him every time I noticed it was Bud Season and then FINALLY got him to join right after the events at Rarohenga. His recruitment seems to be totally random, which is, to say the very least, annoying.
Masked Bishop

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think there is no discernible prerequisite for Namna at all, at least none that I can gather. I just talked to him every time I noticed it was Bud Season and then FINALLY got him to join right after the events at Rarohenga. His recruitment seems to be totally random, which is, to say the very least, annoying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: