Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

suikoden 5 compatability issues?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasinner

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: suikoden 5 compatability issues? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi all,

I brought home Suikoden 5 and it did the playstation logo and chime and then it just made this "knocka knocka knocka" sound which i'm guessing is the laser just kinda going beserk inside. I exchanged the game for another copy and it did the same thing. All my other games work fine. Is there some issue with suikoden 5 and the silver slim-line ps2's?

Thanks!
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How old is your PS2? It could just be that the crystal that the laser uses has gotten too worn out to play dual layered DVDs. It happened to my old PS2 (which was 6 years old, granted), so it's possible. It shouldn't really happen with a more recent PS2, though. Try some of your other games. A game like Final Fantasy XII is also dual layered, so if it can also play that game, then you know it isn't that problem, at least. So, try a few other games, and if those do work, and Suikoden V does not, God doesn't want you to play Suikoden.

Anyone else have a better explanation? :O

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: ................ Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i sugest you bow down and worship the suikoden and ps2 god.................. :lol:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: