Suikoden United and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Another software question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Another software question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nero worked out perfectly. Thanks for the advice on it! It does exactly what I need it to do without any weird glitches like the screen becoming super small or running at insane speeds after burned!

So next question is work just gave us all a copy of Kaspersky internet security. Which from what I was told is pretty good. (I use Mcafee that came with my computer) The feature I like in McAfee though is that it cleans out your files for you and does the defragmentation and what not. I run it with CCleaner and between them, it gets rid of all the files I don't need. Especially the annoying system restore points that vista seems to like to make at every opportunity which takes up like 70gbs of space on me.

So the question is does anyone know any good software that will take care of that so I can get rid of McAfee? Clean temp files, cookies, caches, system restore points and do defrags and all that? I'm also asking around at work, but I trust you guys just as much so thought I'd ask here as well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So it seems the consensus at work is to get TuneUp Utilities. Anyone else have suggestions?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually check out this site for software http://www.thefreecountry.com/
It is a pretty decent site.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crap Cleaner is a simple free but decent program which will do some of those things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: