Suikoden United and Informational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Role Play - Players wanted.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just as Scar said: "come now and join in on the fun!"

Typical advertisement, but meh... You'll not be disspointed. The members there are extremely friendly and it's good banter. Most people I know there started off as "weak" writers and improved massively, including myself.

The site is looking for some more RPers to help the site flourish more. It's been going for nearly two years now. Surely it can't be that bad, eh? lawl...
Scar

Scar's Scourge

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YeaH, JOIN HE FUN!
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a look I may sign up later on, Ive got my sights on Wilhelm currently so it would be good if there were more female characters registered. Interesting idea, I may consider using another character though, i noticed Pahn was there too. When I sign up I will probably end up spreading the word.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bowimbiri

Masked Kats

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HEy its nice I found many Castle North Wind Rpiers here!!!

Just wanted to say hi and to say that this place is quite good to come and play an Rp

Last edited by Bowimbiri on Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I both joined your community and placed you in the Suikoden Community Forums Index under "Role Playing Concepts".

You have a nice site and I hope it works out for you because the best thing for the Suikoden community are well preserved webpages.

Good luck

Ryan
Hell_Fire

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks guys.

The site is currently going under big changes. There's a new team of staff and the story and original concepts are being re-designed, so its a good time to start roleplaying here.

I'm still playing as Flik, so come and say hi if you decide to join.

Suikoden Role Play - Players wanted
Overdose

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I juat signed up as Belcoot, looks like im in for alot of fun with an active Hazuki on the board. Come on people sign up! Please

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Overdose

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just needed to bump this up, there has been a change in leadership...if there are any people out there who like RPing please join the help the board get on its feet again. We need highland characters so if you could give time i'm sure the board folk will be grateful. Thanks

FOREVER X!!!
Scar

Scar's Scourge

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The site is still up and running, but I wanted to refresh this thread as a reminded to any fresh faces to come and register and RP with us all!

Here are some helpful links.

~ Available Characters

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Castle_North_Wind/index.php?showtopic=3406

~ and a thread which goes in detail about some of the Free Characters, there ages in the current time line, and other random thoughts from out members.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Castle_North_Wind/index.php?showtopic=3541& st=15&#last

Hope this is helpful to someone. See you in CNW!
shikator

Akamaru

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love to register but unfortunately i live in the philippines.....so sad
Scar

Scar's Scourge

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are members on the site that live there. It's not like we won't let you join due to where you live. lol
hotspot

Dawlight

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats a cool forum, i would join if i liked to rp, but i dont, i think its annoying.
unless its okay to join but not rp and just post stuff about suikoden.
Scar

Scar's Scourge

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We are now accepting custom characters.

Weeeeeeeee
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just joined it,i'm quite confused actually,I haven't got my account allowed to post stuff yet,i'm just wanting to know.How on earth do you link old posts about your own rp(example,like you walk from Radat to Kuskus)to the new ones.The website seems really awesome,i'm a bit afraid about rejection if my character doesn't go well,I promise i'll be as active as possible,so could you explain the linking of old posts about your own rp to the new post of your rp? :D,I signed in as Luc and i'm still planning how to fix Luc inside that rp,I realise they didn't put Leknaat as a playable characters,so I have to find other people to roleplay with,oh well...This website will prove extremely worthy to me when I want to become a writer when I grow up
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: