Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Role Play - Players wanted.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Dragon Sword

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you would like to join the RP join Quickly, so you can join in the event!
Hell_Fire

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah well the Event is over now. Toran has just attacked and we managed to defend it. Now is a good time join because noone will be involved in an event so it's a good oppertunity to interact with others.

Suikoden Role Play - Players wanted
Hell_Fire

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found that a lot of people have trouble deciding on a character to register with, so I have created a list of available characters.

Click Here to view the list.

SuikoCrimson

The Lion Hearted

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, nice forum. I love the character icons in your buttons.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks a lot. It took me a while to do. It was a spur of the moment thing.

Hell_Fire

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just thought I would mention that the third event is starting and that now is a great time to get involved. The winner of the event will obtain a rare rune.

The site has also been totally re-designed. So take a look.

Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I joined but i didn't read the introduction and registered with a non-Suikoden character.
Hell_Fire

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah no worries there. I just changed your name to Riou as requested. You have been accepted and are free to start role-playing now.

Star Dragon Sword

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well now things are getting great for CNW, it has just started its wars. Highland has just been opened and now you can rp in the highland army, even as a star of destiny.

CNW is about to get a leader, its just amazing!
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed it is. There is a Main Event brewing and is about to kick off soon so if you want to be part of that join now.

You can either choose to be part of Flik's army at Castle North Wind or join Klaus' Highland army in Kyaro, Highland (Duh)

So join all you Suikoden II Role Players and help with the event if you wish.
Hell_Fire

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The next event has started.

The SME forces lead by Teo, Tir, Lepant and Viktor have invaded the Castle of North Wind and they are looking invincible.

However, Camus (Leader of all the Matilda Knights) has just arrived to lend a hand to the CNW forces.

Now is a good time to join in on the action. This event has proven to be the most popular yet.

Click here to view the event Thread

Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Story so far...

Klaus, the former lord of Kyaro, led a force of Kyaro and Karayan troops into the heart of Highland, L'Renouille, and stormed the castle. Klaus then challenged and Luca Blight. The battle was close but with the help with a "Mysterious" ninja type man named Shinobi Klaus was the victor and claimed the Highland throne. Shinobi unvieled himself to be Fitcher, an old friend of Klaus' and then dissapeared into thin air with the wounded Luca. (He's not dead.)

Highland, now commanded by Klaus, has joined the battle at Castle North Wind to repel the Scarlet Moon invaders. Their help was crucial in the battle as the Scarlet Moon Empire have been pushed back to their borders.

Flik, leading the Castle North Wind forces, decided not to strike the Scarlet Moon Empire in their haste back to their homeland, and instead decided to re-take South Window, (which the Empire took) and regroup the combined forces of CNW, Highland and the Matilda Knights.

As Hell Fire said this is the most popular event at Castle North Wind and the most exiting. If you want to hurry into the action then get over there and battle the enemy on the side of Klaus' Highland, Camus' Matilda Knights or Flik's Castle North Wind troops...

Forum Information:

Chinchiron Section ~ Challenge opponents to matches of Chinchiron, placing potch wagers with your account money.

Dueling Arena ~ Duel members for potch and for dueling glory...

Wall Climbing ~ A new game added to the forum. Think your lucky then try it out on the wall climbing to win potch prizes and others...

Lottery ~ Think you can choose the lucky numbers the put a lottery on and try to win some potch...

If your interested in joining then get over there and join the active Role-Playing community. Here's a list of the active community on Castle North Wind... Flik, Klaus, Viktor, Clive, Tir McDohl, Gremio, Camus, Zamza, Culgan, Seed, Templeton, Kage, Georg Prime, Rikimaru, Riou (That's me!), Nash, Sheena, Shu, Duke, Khan, Nina, Geddoe and! Viki!. (I think that's it. ^_^)

Available Characters!!!

So yeah, get on down to Castle North Wind RPers! Castle North Wind Link!!!!!

Man, that was long.... *Wipes away sweat* ^_^

Last edited by Destiny's Warrior on Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mattman2

Fortress Dunan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden RPs galore. lol I also have one.
Dark Samurai

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Our forum has been around for almost a year now, we are one of the longer running sites around, not trying to brag or anything. I support anyone brave enough to try and make a forum, they can be hard work to maintain and run. But our board is hardly anything to scoff at, we have been running strong for about 9 months maybe more, and I don't see any possible way our board will die out anytime soon. We have many dedicated members and very good stories that are always getting reworked with every new member that joins the board to make the stories even better. We have several mini-games to help keep our memebers having fun and to break the monotony of of just posting for the story.

Castle North Wind is hardly a new forum trying to copy a trend.

If anyone is interested in joining then please feel free, we are currently needing a Miklotov and a Camus for Matilda.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
If your interested in joining then get over there and join the active Role-Playing community. Here's a list of the active community on Castle North Wind... Flik, Klaus, Viktor, Clive, Tir McDohl, Gremio, Camus, Zamza, Culgan, Seed, Templeton, Kage, Georg Prime, Rikimaru, Riou (That'Scarlet Moon Empire!), Nash, Sheena, Shu, Duke, Khan, Nina, Geddoe and! Viki!. (I think that's it. ^_^)

There's also Ayda, Connell, futch, Genshu, JEane, Howy, Luc, Lucia, Sasarai, Nanami, Oddessa, Ridley, sasuke, Sierra, Valeria and Vincent, who are all quite active. Although some of them are having compter issues at the moment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: