Suikoden Uncouth and Illusional Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

endings

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: endings Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well everyone know the normal ending.
for me i have seen the one without collecting all the sod
but accedently i saw a ending(well it's not really an ending)where the hero lose(or surrender)
it's when you come back from cynas after the one king takes it(you're with diadora and then you come back to the castle to talk to the others)there's a choice that let's you lose the game
the hero appear in a place similar to where he get the first mark of star,and he says sorry everyne,and he is replaced with the one king and the table of star appear above him
weird!!!
SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1) put spoilers in the thread title, and
2) I'm assuming that's the bad ending where you choose to sacrifice all the people with the marks of the stars to 'beat' the current One King
nass

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Surprise! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
the hero appear in a place similar to where he get the first mark of star,and he says sorry everyne,and he is replaced with the one king and the table of star appear above him

What a surprise!! i collected 108 SOD in my first try, and never know such an interesting ending

i started other thread, asking, if we released all other 107 SOD, maybe the hero himself will be One King!? From your "Bad ending", somehow that is what will happen if he do that.
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no you an get the normal ending without the 108 sod and this one can be done when you have choices before atacking cynas after it is changed by the one king
SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="jowy220":25lupa1h]no you an get the normal ending without the 108 sod and this one can be done when you have choices before atacking cynas after it is changed by the one king

*sighs* didn't pay much attention to the story directly before that concerning the One King eh?

There are 3 endings, the BAD (which can be done first, if you're doing a save and getting them all on 1 play through), the non-108 stars ending, and then the 108 stars ending.

It's the "BAD" ending (as in horrible) where you sacrifice all the "stars" into 1 power to overthrow the current One King, where the Tenkai Star (or our hero) turns into the One King. They try to get you to do it in one of the scenes and talk about it FREQUENTLY throughout the last 1/4 of the game. (not that you become the one king, you don't really figure out where he comes from until you go in unless you do this ending, or move on past the part where you can get it). Basically in the latter part of the game where they all talk about how they're going to beat the One King, the first (and seemingly only) solution you have is to sacrifice the lives (and stars) of all 107 other members to supposedly beat him. You don't find out this is the wrong path for sure (besides that it's morally reprehensible) until you get the 12th Chronicle from Other-Cynas.
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can anyone talk a little about the ending with 108 stars??
cause i finished the game with 104 stars,i missed the 4 stars , and i want to see if it worthy of playing it again to see the true ending
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright!!!
I just finished my non-108 SoD file and the MOST NOTICEABLE difference between the non 108 SoD ending and the perfect ending is
[spoiler:3fb9nfn0]The "perfect" (aka 108 SoD ending)....you get an additional CG scene with Atrie

this scene is absent in the "non 108 SoD ending"[/spoiler:3fb9nfn0]
Zenoa's dialogue is a little different too....but that's a tiny thing compared to ^that

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am a tad disappointed that the other Marica doesn't also show up. However, Atrie is fine.

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So compared to all the other games, this "true" ending was incredibly lame.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Considering that Atrie is more "buddy-buddy" with the Hero through the whole course of the game more-so than the "other-world Marica"...it was kind of expected...

though I kind of agree that the "bonus scene" was on the too short side that it was indeed more lame compared to other "Suikoden perfect 108 endings".

But I kinda like Atrie so I was ok with it...ha...
[size=85:1mqsi0df](bummer a movie-player option doesn't appear on main screen after beating the game D= *grumble* )

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate that movie player thing. I accidently hit that button the second playthrough for the scene after Fredegund's defeat. I forgot the conversation, so I was pretty annoyed. I had had no idea that that did that (haha, I didn't mean to do that either. That's just how the wording came out in my head.)

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="TruePerception":3n8myr1i]I hate that movie player thing. I accidently hit that button the second playthrough for the scene after Fredegund's defeat. I forgot the conversation, so I was pretty annoyed. I had had no idea that that did that (haha, I didn't mean to do that either. That's just how the wording came out in my head.)
do you mean the movie skip button and the text fast-forward button?

I was talking about Sisuca's movie player job...haha...
But those two buttons (skip movie & text fast-foward) are rather useful when replaying =o
....but weren't they there in the first playthrough already...?

TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes they were, but I didn't know what they did, and I had only hit the button by accident. I'd have been pissed if that happened in my first playthrough. Sisuca's thing was cool, though!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: