Suikoden United and Inspirational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Missions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lulu

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Missions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im needing some help with the selection of the characters i would need to do certain mission.
For example, the Yadima recruiting mission. Who should i send?
Another one ive been having problems with are the ones requested by thululu.

Can anyone help me ?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ugh...I just posted stuff about Tuhululu's missions in [url=http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=187&am p;t=32212&p=834565#p834565:2fv7330k]this thread's post[/url:2fv7330k]

As for Yadima's mission.....Just send alot of people with high attack
Level up more if it fails

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nass

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Quest problems Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lemme help you,

Yadima recruiting mission needs people with good power (or strength - the sword icon) having each individual you send have 100+/110+ strength will take care of it.

and tuhululu quest? for all of missions from him, you need to bring Hotupa and high luck (star icon) characters, look at other post in this forum.
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm having the same problems with the thululu missions as well as the mission to check on darrow requested by anya.

Anyone got any leads to how to clear them?
nass

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
i'm having the same problems with the thululu missions as well as the mission to check on darrow requested by anya.

Anyone got any leads to how to clear them?

somehow someone should make official guide for these quests

repeating myself, Tuhululu should be accompanied by Hotupa because he is a shy trader, and also for other characters you send, they must have high luck (depend on the quest, the last quest by tuhululu asked about 160+ luck if i'm not mistaken)

as for anya, just High luck (Marica, Luo Tao, Sisuca with 170+ luck should do it).
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks for the tip, though i need to lvl my characters more if i need 170 luck
nass

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Some nice advice again Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another easy way to increase your luck is by equipping your character with Treasure Sword (weapon) and Nobel Cape (Accesorry) sold in astrasia city. Luo-Tao is cool, because he can handle two Treasure Swords.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hotupa is not necessary for Tuhululu's quests.
I did not send Hotupa on the Lugenik Good's quest and still passed it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nass

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

if that so, that is good, however if you bring Hotupa, you may disregard his level/or stats, so it's less high luck people to take along , is that true? CMIIW
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="nass":1vjpu4ch]
Quote:

if that so, that is good, however if you bring Hotupa, you may disregard his level/or stats, so it's less high luck people to take along , is that true? CMIIW
I am not sure what you are asking...

I had sent Hotupa along for the Astrasian good quest since he's Luck was rather high at the time...but when I leveled him up (to level 50) and sent him on the Lugenik quest [along with several of the below-mentioned characters] it did not work for me...
(as an aside...I also leveled up Tuhululu to level 50 as well)

but I recall I stuck in other last 7 spots: Shams(treasure sword), Chrodechild(2 Treasure swords), Fredegund(2 Treasure Swords), Marica, Hina, Indrik, and....I don't remember who the last one was...probably Diulf or Len Lien?
And I got the quest to succeed (granted everyone was at level 50 so that helped)

though I did not experiment much with it after I passed it as I was short on time...

valeriaC12

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

are there any other yadima's request beside planting field 1 and 2 ? i completed it all but planting fielad 2 didn't disappear from new request.
blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

planting field 2 is a permanently repeatable request...it wont disappear from the request list.

as for me, Gilliam's mission request failed miserably...any help on that?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="blizder":3tpr1l0a]planting field 2 is a permanently repeatable request...it wont disappear from the request list.

as for me, Gilliam's mission request failed miserably...any help on that?

If you're sending your strongest people on Gilliam's quest it should succeed....if not then...level your people up more..

I've never really had issues with Gilliams quest...

blizder

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

strongest as in strength or...

anyway i got the report saying that
[spoiler:2xbt2yrk]they didnt need our sent soldiers in any way, as they defended the town themselves.[/spoiler:2xbt2yrk]
valeriaC12

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Missions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks blizder.
got few info, i completed zenoa's request with four person and all have high hand stat (maybe that hand means skill).
for gilliam's i sent my highest level character (>50) Tips for leveling, use nuzhat's dreambeast in cellar (it's like training system in Suikoden 4)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: