Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which Villian was the most hardest or good at war?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Which Villian was the most hardest or good at war? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me i can't really decide yet that's y i need your suggestions..........?
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's Kiba when he was still with the Highland Army. I'm having trouble attacking his defense. Special mention is also given to Yuber during the last army battle in the ceremonial site. He is so evasive of my army's attacks.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my is luca blight
2nd yuber
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca, Yuber, Luc (mastermind...and had a true rune, plus you got to be him in two games beforehand so you felt closer to him, therefore more betrayed by his actions), Neclord...yeah those guys are all bad.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc was ok
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

y no all pick yuber?
me i think most hardest bad man b yuber
yuber good at war

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TROLL!

The best general is me!
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yuber good at war hell he was
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kiba had a good defense but his lack of attack power meant you could keep taking chances against him until you got a lucky critical hit, otherwise Luca was obviously the hardest war unit just because they overpowered him to make a point.
Mikltov

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Which Villian was the most hardest or good at war? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say Luca Blight for physical strength, Luc for magical abilities...
[spoiler:t4ef2a91]And the One King who can to tough sometimes in his final form... On contrary of the whole game which can be done with fingers in the nose[/spoiler:t4ef2a91]
Yuber is quite easy to win (just a little magic and that's all) and he always run away with his tail between his legs when he loses.
I really don't count Neclord which was a piece of cake, Graham who was just funny, Troy who had the infortune to be in an easy game and Godwin Family was overtaken by Lucretia Merces...
Windy and Barbarossa... piece of cake as well.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Godwin Family was too easy
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmmm so i hear godwin family was to easy i think they might be to but if they had the sun rune from beginning it would've been harder,but then again overall still a fun game :)
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca, Luc, Yuber, and The One King.
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight for me. i kept praying that i manage to injure him before he kicked one of my units to kingdom come. yuber is second mainly because i can soften up his unit with magic first before i had to go head to head with that maniac
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Which Villian was the most hardest or good at war? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca wasn't really "good" at war in a sense that he was good at tactics and preparations by any stretch of the imagination. He was just a bloodthirsty maniac and he truly showed it when fighting him but he didn't take strategy into account, hence why he was able to be ambushed so easily before the final fight with him. I'd rank him the hardest, if not one of the hardest villians in Suikoden as far as fighting him goes.

And reason I say hes 'one of the hardest' is because I personally had more trouble with Luc and Yuber, Luc casts spells almost instantly so it's hard to interupt him and they do a crazy amount of damage. Other than that he is easy and goes down very quick if you can surround him with your team. Yuber because he is fast and attacks multiple times in a row, he also has high evasion. His weakness is bombarding him with spells to counter the evasion and his counterattacks while destroying the monsters that are with him as well.

The other villians I didn't really have much trouble with...they were just attack, attack, attack, heal, attack, dead. they required not much strategy to beat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: