Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What order do you suggest?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: What order do you suggest? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I've beaten suikodens 1 and 2 multiple times although it's been years since I've played either. I've beaten 3 once and it has also been years. I'm itching to play all 3 again. I'm currently playing 4 for the first time and once i'm done with it i intend to play tactics (for obvious reasons).

After that I'm not sure if I wanna play 5 then 1->2->3, or 1->2->3->5. The only thing I have against the former is 5 is the last one I played (but didn't beat it, things came up to force me to stop for a bit and by the time I had the time to continue it'd been long enough I wanted to start over). But it's still been months since I played 5.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you want to play the games in the order in terms of timeline, then: IV - Tactics - V - I - II - III would be the way to go. If you really don't want to play V just yet, then leaving it for last won't hurt anything

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I know that's the timeline, that's why I suggested the first order.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IV - Tactics - I - II - III - V
sounds better for me since you are going in transition from crappy graphics and simple animations to awesome ones :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: