Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Scenes you would like to see in Suikoden V
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Scenes you would like to see in Suikoden V Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After beating the game with all 108 SoD, I started to think about the one or the other scene which Konami could bring in the game. Here is my wishlist. I wish I could see how:

-Queen Arshtat bruned down Lordlake.
-Georg beats the crap out of Childerich.
-Dilber Novum and Boz Wilde became enemies and arch rivals.
-same for Admiral Raja and Braham Luger.
-Euram Barows gave the order to Roy, Faylon and Faylen to "suly" the Prince's name.
-Dolph threatening Marina and orderd her to poison Belcoot with Dark Arcanum.
-Wilhelm sitting in the bath with 2 women :)
-Georg's Missions before he joins the prince.
-Ferid handpicked Georg and making him to a Queen's Knight.

so... now it's your turn.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it would be cool to see anything in New Armes. Also, anything with Josephine looking like a normal human being would have been neat to see.

-The meeting on what to name Hatrid Fortress before it was finished
-Any flash backs to the events leading up to Arshtat gaining the crown
-Any of the Godwins dead family members
-The strong, older brother of Euram Barows
-Lord Rovere
-More depth to the scenes in the final encounter in the mountains. I felt like that was somewhat rushed and not worthy of being Suikoden 5's final encounter.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree to all that was mentioned above with the addition of other cutscenes such as:

- Lord De Beers.
- More reference to Nether Gate such as the history of both Childerich and Dolph before they joined Nether Gate.
- Scenes of the war with Felena and Armes 8 years ago.
- The leader of the New Armes Kingdom ordering Jidan, Maha Sparna and Shula to aid the Godwins in Falena.
- Giving reference to who actually marries Haswar at the end of the game.
- More detailed history and background on characters such as Genoh, Sairoh, Levi, and Eresh.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

- More on why Marscal decides to rush to the Arshtwal mountains. It's not really covered and I'm not quite sure why he needed to go there instead of just challenging the prince in the room with the bust the Sun Rune was kept on. Just seemed liek an excuse for the last dungeon.

- More on the mythology of Falena, with the first queen descending. Was she a Falenas? Was she a Sindar?

- More on the history of the country as a whole.

- More on the Armes/Falena war.
- More on why Sialeeds decided to bring Lym back to Sol-Falena with the Godwins. Yes, I know one of the random maid NPCs in Sol-Falena Castle says something about it, but I think it was a plot point that should have been convered in more detail than just one random NPC maid mentioning it.

- More on Armes, really. We didn't learn very much at all despite their close proximity to the border of Falena. And I just like having lots of information on nations.

- I kinda would like to see a scene between Lyon and the Oboro crew, as far as relates to Nether Gate.

- More on Childerich or Dolph, or the Godwins. All fell somewhat flat. It's never really explained why they want to take power so fast (beyond that they're evil), and they don't do much with it once they've got it.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Hazuki and Belcoot having a duel.

2. A cutscene when you find Zweig's massive tree (with him in your party).

3. A bit more information on New Armes, be it their generals or a full fledged visit to the country for a minute or two via the cutscene.

4. Maybe something more about Hazuki's origins?
Crimson_Angel

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I kind of would have liked some more depth into Sialeeds thinking on why she took Lim back to Sol-Falena. What exactly were her intentions? I know she was probably trying to help the prince out in her own weird way, but how? How could taking Limsleia back to the Godwin's possibly help? I would have liked some clarification.

Queen Arshtat burning down Lordlake. Sure the results for the people of Lordlake were disasterous, but lets face it. We all love flaming destruction.

Georg when his eye was injured. That would be interesting to see.

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crimson_Angel wrote:
Queen Arshtat burning down Lordlake. Sure the results for the people of Lordlake were disasterous, but lets face it. We all love flaming destruction.

Actually, I believe it is shown at least once: In the intro you see how Lordlake's sea is gone by a flash of light and although I am not sure I think it was shown another time, but I may be wrong as often... ^^

I would like to see more about my Godwins. They are cool, aside from the fact that racism seems to be a tolerated habit (and not even a bad one) by them. This reminds me of my plan to write down my own thesis and background story...

The Fool
KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Georg's Missions before he joins the prince.

oh hell yeah, a Georg POV after you beat the game woulda been awesome. and you run around with Georg solo, laying the smackdown on enemies.
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lym in the palace studying with the one and only Miakis in the room.
Lym waits for his brother so bad
Lym and Arshtat bonding
Shula and Josephine
Gizel and Sialeeds
Falzrahm's death
Arshtat's sacred games
Georg's missions ^_^
Lym knowing the real truth of parent's death
so much more weeeeee :?

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul!" Hrist Valkyrie (VP2)
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scenes where a young Luca Blight observing and falling in love with Childerich's antics, leading to remarkable, disturbing similarities in their villains' sadistic ways.

It's obvious, isn't it?
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One thing I'm bitter about V is that Killey didn't get a voice acted scene, so that.

And a coronation scene with more important characters (Barbarosa Rugner).

Plus the birth of the Dawn and Twilight runes. They should've made that a bit clearer. Just a musty old book explaning the most important runes of the story?

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
Leon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wanted to see a kiss scene between The Prince and Lyon...
Queen Arshtat using her sun rune on Lordlake.
More backgrounds scenes on Lucretia, and where she went after the ending of the Sun rune war. :shock:
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The bath of Sialeeds and Lymsleia. hehehe..
Whatever George told Admiral Egan before he left..
Burial of Arshtat..(we never saw what the Godwins did to her body..)
The adventures of George when he was not around the castle..
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

More on Childerich or Dolph
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dolph and Childerich were such pansies though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: