Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best/Favorite Archers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cute Archer Boy

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Best/Favorite Archers Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who are your favorite archers in each Suikoden game?

And are there any good archers in Tierkreis? I'm planning on getting that...
EternalDusk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my favorite is definitely Urda,Ted,Kinnison and Ayda :mrgreen:
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Define "archer". Do you mean specifically someone with a bow? Or anyone with a shooting weapon?
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted, Seneca and the girls from Suikoden 3 in the village for women only (forgot their names since I haven't played it for ages...)
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted,Kinnison
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aww... no love for Jacques?
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like jacques. his skills rule. ted too not because of souleater but because he is a great mage character. but on a purely archer character, jacques is the top one for me
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Best/Favorite Archers Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea, Jacques for me too. That move that he jumped up in the air and started firing multiple arrows at things like a barrage of sorts was nice, it didn't do much damage but it looked good. I forgot the name of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: