Suikoden Urgent and Informational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tierkreis Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Gil-galad":3u5q70q3]That's a pretty old interview, but you quoted pretty selectively. There is no definitive evidence that they will not return to the original world, in fact, as it says later in that interview:

Quote:
However, it hasn't been decided yet to keep Tierkreis' world as the permanent setting, as we'd love the future opportunity to revisit the previous games' wonderful settings.

I know this is off-topic, so I'll keep it short.
The Tierkreis Team always showed corcern over keeping the old Suikoden fans. The 190.000 fans who bought SV, they want to keep them. Do you think they want you to think that Tiekreis means the end of Suikoden? They want you to buy the game, so they are always trying to calm down old fans, telling them "they are thinking about S.VI", but I think we can be pretty sure that's only marketing, he is saying what you want to listen so you buy the game. All they want is that fans dont think of Tierkreis as a subsitute to Suikoden. If people thought that, they would get pissed and wouldnt buy the game.

I dont know if they will bring the old world back, but I know that if they decided to drop it, than they would say: "we are thinking about bringing it back."
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis Reviews Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, not too bad of reviews - I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Too good of reviews might mean more Tierkreis and less Suikoden VI, buuuuut... well, a part of me really wanted to hate this game on principle, but I actually like it a good deal - interesting circumstances within Janam, but the removal of duels and large scale battles and removal from the old world and no runes...

Seems to me they coulda just made this story fit into Nagarea, changed a few details about The Order and the geography, gave us the duels and massive battles, tossed a True Rune in there and called it a day and I woulda been a bit happier.

If they made a series out of the Tierkreis world, I could stomach it on its own, but each time a new installment was announced I would lament for the original world.
Crythos

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis Reviews Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After Playing for 33hours of Suikoden Tierkreis... All i can say is that...

WOAH! :lol: THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Just finished it today and. I love it.

Just Curious of what happen to Artie and the other Marica... They never showed up after defeating the One King

DAMN! Why do the Gateways close after defeating the One King?!

its fun with Artie and Marica? around.. Complete happy Ending!

:D

*My Finishing Party Defeating One King

Kevinne (My Hero's Name), Jale (My Right Hand Man), Liu (My Buffer and Healer) and Sophia (My Damager and Healer!)
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis Reviews Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Archpark":1ahsofzi]If they made a series out of the Tierkreis world, I could stomach it on its own, but each time a new installment was announced I would lament for the original world.

Tierkreis to Suikoden is similar to how Persona is to Shin Megami Tensei. Its existence can be celebrated, but still makes you long for the main one.

The Zealots

0 Potch
400 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crythos please mark spoilers!
i was trying to avoid them since i'm not completely finished
i know it's minor but please do so in the future
anyways i've played about 30 hours and i love it
mark of the stars are kinda useless, would of like it better if there were runes and more of a balance so magic users are useful
but overall i love the game

Check out:
Car Accidents
I'm A Plus Size Model
Superslut
Rene Magritte/Surrealism
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: