Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Jhones":3nbhio9i]Is there a Tablet of the Stars you can check in this game?

Yes, eventually. It comes somewhat mid-to-late in the game though.

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okaaaay, so what is up with Selen in my game? I cannot get her to show up at all after two meetings. I got the first one right off, and I got the second one with the fight alittle while after just naturally just wandering around, leveling a few people up and what not. However Jale wasn't even close to being strong enough, and got his butt handed to him. And now that I'm actually around 22, with some better equipment, she's no where to be found. As far as I know she keeps showing up after she beats you, as long as it's the blooming month.

I've tried all the tricks I've heard so far, coming with from the north, coming from the south, with Jale, without Jale, sleeping at the inn. I'm in a period where I can recruit as I just finished the three consort requests and just got Sisuca and the windows guy.

So anyone have any suggestions?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She appears only once a season...so--though this is probably a no-brainer--

Have you tried making a whole year pass again and seeing if she pops up again?

Also make sure you have no ongoing quests in-progress at the moment.
If either doesn't work...might just have to go forward in the story a little anyway as there's sometimes an invisible plot point (which doesn't show up in the "ongoing mission" page) which may disable recruit events....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The list was really great but you should really spoiler

[spoiler:2vngs7g6]Diadora, Sophia, Nova, Vaslof and Resno[/spoiler:2vngs7g6]

if you have the time. Other than that I read your FAQ on GameFaqs and it was really useful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: