Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for namna i got him after my first attack on cynas (after fighting the one king for the first time)and i was surprised that i got him in this part of the game,because we can't charcaters in this part
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know what to say besides...Namna is kinda acting weird for some... o,o

You could try talking to him back in Neinaneis....or talking to every other porpos in Neinaneis/HQ

....but I really have no idea why people are having these abnormal scenarios with him unless you picked the wrong option with him when he mentions that he has to watch the temple.......

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Waxfruit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah.....I've tried talking to him back in Naineneis too with no luck, and the other Porpos don't say anything different. I think I'll go ahead with the attack on Cynas and see if it kicks his recruitment through after that like jowy220 had, shouldn't be a problem since I'll be keeping one save for before the attack.
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't think we can recruit him in the temple ,because he always says the same thing there,i think in the castle he can join.
and he joined me in the castle ,ut befoe i have seen him in castle a lot of time
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="jowy220":1ir65qew]i don't think we can recruit him in the temple ,because he always says the same thing there,i think in the castle he can join.
and he joined me in the castle ,ut befoe i have seen him in castle a lot of time
Well...yeah...I didn't say you can recruit him in the temple....I said *maybe* you have to talk to him in the temple once before Neira goes all priestess-mode on him.........

When I played I tended to talk to every person I met at least once so...those kinds of triggers I didn't catch on my first playthrough....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ikano, thanks a lot for your guide! :-)

Can anyone help me with this, please?

[spoiler:1l31h9v6]I want to recruit Icas, Moana told me to take only cute women into my party. I've been in Grayridge (sp?, I play the German version and don't know exactly the English name for it) but Icas didn't appear. The problem is: the only female fighter I recruited yet is Marica. So she and Erin are the only ones in my party. Can I recruit another woman during that mission? Is Icas a missable character? I only have 7 days left to recruit him, since I already tried it for three times.[/spoiler:1l31h9v6]
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="ViktorFan":1zqa9phs]Ikano, thanks a lot for your guide! :-)

Can anyone help me with this, please?

[spoiler:1zqa9phs]I want to recruit Icas, Moana told me to take only cute women into my party. I've been in Grayridge (sp?, I play the German version and don't know exactly the English name for it) but Icas didn't appear. The problem is: the only female fighter I recruited yet is Marica. So she and Erin are the only ones in my party. Can I recruit another woman during that mission? Is Icas a missable character? I only have 7 days left to recruit him, since I already tried it for three times.[/spoiler:1zqa9phs]

He's not missable.... (but what do you mean you have 7 days left to recruit him? o.O )

It's actually impossible to succeed in his recruit-related mission until after HQ upgrades...

ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:30rlzrap]The first time I accepted the mission I had 10 days left to recruit him. He didn't appear so I went back to HQ and talked to Moana. She said I failed and I tried it again (only with Marica and Erin in my team). Icas didn't appear and I went back to talk to Moana. I accepted the mission the third time, failed again and after talking to Moana and accepting the mission AGAIN it was said: "Time left: 7 days". I didn't save the game during that time. My HQ didn't upgrade yet so it seems I have to try it later. I have to attack Fort Ladzaa now.[/spoiler:30rlzrap]
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm having the exact same problem recruiting Namna as Waxfruit is. It is terribly annoying.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the guide Ikano. I've been trying to recruit as many characters as possible, but I'm still in the middle of the game. I'm currently worried I might of missed Misrach, since I [spoiler:2umh85i0]didn't fight him a 2nd time.[/spoiler:2umh85i0]

[quote="ViktorFan":2umh85i0][spoiler:2umh85i0]The first time I accepted the mission I had 10 days left to recruit him. He didn't appear so I went back to HQ and talked to Moana. She said I failed and I tried it again (only with Marica and Erin in my team). Icas didn't appear and I went back to talk to Moana. I accepted the mission the third time, failed again and after talking to Moana and accepting the mission AGAIN it was said: "Time left: 7 days". I didn't save the game during that time. My HQ didn't upgrade yet so it seems I have to try it later. I have to attack Fort Ladzaa now.[/spoiler:2umh85i0]

I didn't know characters had timelimits.

[spoiler:2umh85i0]I tried it twice, and then just left it. The only time I noticed where there was a time limit was when you go to the quest sub-menu in your main menu. Usually it'll say whatever days is left. Once the days are up, it means the characters are ready to report back.[/spoiler:2umh85i0]

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Dragonstar13":3rs94ji1]Thanks for the guide Ikano. I've been trying to recruit as many characters as possible, but I'm still in the middle of the game. I'm currently worried I might of missed Misrach, since I [spoiler:3rs94ji1]didn't fight him a 2nd time.[/spoiler:3rs94ji1]
It's not necessary.

((Did i forget to mention that in this thread's recruit faq? =o ))

Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":2v6hd5lh] It's not necessary.

((Did i forget to mention that in this thread's recruit faq? =o ))

No, it's in there, but he didn't show up at first, so I was worried I did something wrong XD
I got him now, thanks.

Edit:
I had trouble figuring out HAO SHI since there was no mention where he was, but I was able to figure it out. I missed talking to him during the first part you've mentioned. Can I still recruit him?
Edit 2:
Nevermind, I got them all now.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This post was really helpful. Thanks a ton.
Lone Wizard

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:2mrnhfho]Actually, yes Namna can be recruited even after Cynas attack, the only thing is, you need to have spoken with him twice before in 2 different afterevents.

It's actually quite easy to get him. Every major event where Princess Neira has already joined, Namna will appear in HQ every Bud, and "Attack on Cynas" IS a major event with Neira in it just talk to him...so yeah, Namna is unique in the fact he can be recruited after the point of no return[/spoiler:2mrnhfho]
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Tierkreis recruiting (SPOILERS)-108 Complete! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there a Tablet of the Stars you can check in this game?

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: