Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

yuber vs luca blight
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jedc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: yuber vs luca blight Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who do you think will win?

I would have to go for yuber, because of his eightfold rune, the power to summon. but thats just my opinion.
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if wen can consider that luca blight can control the beast rune then the competition will change a lot ,but i can say yuber is the winner
Korgeta

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: yuber vs luca blight Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really do think Yuber is overrated, yes he is darkly dressed and pyscopathic but when the going gets tough he flees. Yuber enjoys killing those who can't fight back but hates getting his nose bloody by someone who can.
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: yuber vs luca blight Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's true...we've seen that several times in alll the fights with him as Hugo, it bruised his ego every time, especially the last fight with him at the ceremonial site. Luca on the other hand didn't have his ego bruised at all, even while dying and his last breath he still kept thinking that he was the most powerful and his defeat meant nothing.

Overall, I must say Luca is better as far as being more menancing but I found that Yuber was more powerful in combat due to his eightfold rune, high attack power and speed. If the monsters weren't in the battle with him though, he'd be alot easier. Then again, Luca lasted much longer in his fight but his moves just weren't as damaging.
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

luca blight the winner :D
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

in a overall lupe hole yuber will win i think they will be kinda even but eightfold rune will win.............
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but let the Beast Rune show it True powrer and luca blight will crush yuber army and yuber will run away
Icegryphon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True rune > no true rune.

Yuber has been around forever, has has that true rune forever, knows how to use it. I have to believe that Yuber would win. But it would most likely be a LOOOOOOONG fight.
Kiante

Dragon Rider Regiment #9

244827 Potch
95 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But we don't know that Yuber's Rune is a True Rune.

I think Luca. It took hundreds to kill him, when he was completely surrounded. Yuber, however strong he is, is just one guy still. He can possibly summon monsters, but I'm sure that has a limit.

"The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!" ~Sora
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber because he is fast and can hit hard.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yuber doesn't want himself to be hurt, to be defeated. he just used his head and took precautionary measures
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoilers Abound:

Yuber does have a true rune, and when he faced off against another True Rune bearer in S3 he did not flee, granted he did not win either but he didn't run. In S1 and S2 he fled because he had absolutely loyalty to either side, consider him a mercenary in both situations in it only for the money. When it became clear his side was going to lose and the money would run out he fled because why bother, why even risk it there's no gain left.

I would say Yuber would win, it may have taken hundreds to kill Luca, but he's still dead and Yuber's still alive and kickin. Edge Yuber.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
The Silver Lady

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say Luca. If not for a matter of strenght, Luca thinks he's so much better than everyone else that his strenght would build up together with his ego. It would take a while even for Yuber to take him down, and yes, it would be indeed a loooooooong fight!
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it would be an even match, really. People keep saying that it took hundreds to kill Luca, but in fact it took less than 20, and that was halfway through the story. Yuber lasted til the end in each game, and is still around, even though he has been bested. And, Yuber does in fact have a true rune, but it is not the rune we saw in Suikoden III. The Eight Devil Rune, is a unique rune, assumed to be descended from the Hachifusa Rune, Yuber's true rune. Unfortunately, we know nothing of the capabilities of the Hachifusa Rune (even less so than the Sovereign Rune!)

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: yuber vs luca blight Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It took 20 SoD plus a brigade of archers and a deathblow by the Tenkai, not to mention when your entire army attacked him he like sprinted through and messed everybody up and got away. I'd say it took hundreds to kill him, but even still I agree, he died. His true rune couldn't save him (if you assume he would be considered the possessor of the Beast Rune though he didn't actually bear it. Like Barbarossa possessing the Sovereign rune on his sword but not actually bearing it.) No comrade teleported him out at the last moment. He died. Yuber has survived three tenkais, being hunted by Pesmerga and who knows how many cetnuries of henchman work. I maintain: Edge Yuber

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: