Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

help for tierkries player
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...are you talking about the fortress where
[spoiler:13bwebgh]Sophia turned into a monster?[/spoiler:13bwebgh]

or the place north of that?

cuz I just cleared [spoiler:13bwebgh]the place Sophia was at[/spoiler:13bwebgh] and I haven't seen that ninja's quest that you speak of...
[spoiler:13bwebgh]although I already did a quest a little back where Riu had to fight with this ninja one-on-one[/spoiler:13bwebgh]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah yeah and the fortrresse i'm talking of is where sophia turn into a monster,and i want to ask you about that character you showed where did you trigger his mission(where did you find him)and did you trigger any mission for the shotgun characters??
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That img of the character I showed...I ran into him in the town on the southeast side of the map [spoiler:1nffhmpl]after that desert appeared....and I think it was shortly after/around the time that Prince finally joined you as well[/spoiler:1nffhmpl]
I also ran into the character that I have as my avatar--- the first time, at that time, as well.

You don't have to do a mission for him (either of them) to join.

For those "gun" characters. Yeah you have to trigger a mission to first meet them at the "lake-like" place....and then later on after going through more of the the plot I think...there was another mission where you meet them again (I forget where) and you can ask them to join that second time...

~~~~
ahh well...believe it or not...I was still able to recruit a few characters after playing more of the plot after the castle...
If I recall correctly...there's 7 characters you can only get after...granted you had to have triggered something earlier to be able to get 3 of those 7

however I'm right before the [spoiler:1nffhmpl]One King battle now[/spoiler:1nffhmpl]
so....right now it's probably too late...oh well...

I just couldn't figure out how to get the last few charas
(( 2 charas I never ran into again--probably missed their recruit mission
....2 wouldn't join me no matter what I did...1 chara I know how to get...but he never showed up so prob missed him too...))

I got 101 characters on my first run! Considering I didn't understand 90% of the text/dialogue....
I'M the RECRUITER GOD!!! LOL

I feel like replaying it now instead of beating it...hahahaha
actually...I think I will O_O ...I mean...what else am I going to do for the next two weeks? :mrgreen:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ou may wait for the us version it's like 2 weeks from now,and for you're avatar i got this one ,and looks like i missed a lot of characters ,damn,well maybe in the us version,and i want to ask you where do you live?/
i've got amazed with you're suikoden collection
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately I'll be overseas the week Tierkreis comes out in the US ((damn cursed timing))so for me it's more like 3 weeks...before I can get my hands on the English version.

Good thing about Tierkreis is you can fast forward dialogue and skip CG scenes, so another replay shouldn't take as long (I took 70 hours to reach the final battle...hahaha!! Me and my thoroughness)

Huh...weird...you got my avatar's character but not the character I posted? *scratches head* I ran into them the same visit...Maybe the character I posted had a seasonal appearance...and I was lucky... o.o

I live in Eastern US--far from Japan lol.

jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cool,nice to meet you and i live in lebanon and we lack of suiko products(too bad),i accendetly found suikoden 3 in a store,for 2 and 4 and 5 they were brought to me by cousins from outside country,and for 1 i downloded it hehe
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They don't sell any "merchandise" here besides the game...[size=85:31p4ou56]I got 99% of the stuff in my collection pics while traveling overseas *is Asian*

Back on topic though....the dude you were asking about before......I double-checked and he's NOT a seasonal recruit as I got him to pop up in two different seasons.

What I did notice however is that if you have a "certain" character in your party while trying to go get him.....he WILL NOT show up.....so you must've had that character in your party then....either that or you missed the recruit window you could get him in *shrug*
Unlucky in either case xp

Also....I remembered a little wrong on the exact way to get him...it should be:

Tensoku --Tsaubern :: [spoiler:31p4ou56]Sometime after the event where you recruit Shams While revisiting the town you reunited with Shams in, he will automatically pop out and introduce himself then run off saying he has an errand to do. A mission requested by him will become available...Accept it and you will talk to him on the roof of your HQ. (Eventually he may ask to see/touch the Mark of Stars book-- go ahead and let him) after which he will join you.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you go to initially meet him, make sure that Yula is NOT in your party, otherwise HE WILL NOT appear[/spoiler:31p4ou56]

jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah thanks man ,well i don't know the names but i wil try to match them i have the names of all stars in english,and that will help,but i think i missed some characters so it's useless to try to find out about him so i'll have to wait till the us version come out and i will try my best to get all characters
shaolin_swordsman

47140 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm stuck on a few of the quests. Specifically; Gather Animals, Planting the field 2 and Furious Roar Goods.
I really have no idea who to send, how many I need to send, set up ideas etc.

Any ideas?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

gather animals needs people with high agility...early in the game it's rather hard to succeed at it

planting the field quests I always send my highest leveled people on it...though I'm not sure what stat it really looks at to determine if you succeed or not......(but seriously....that quest is infinitely repeatable [aka it just keeps reappearing after you clear it] that it ain't even funny...I wouldn't bother doing it beyond the first time if you have issues with it at the moment)

I have no idea what's the "Furious Roar Good" Quest's equivalent quest is in the Japanese version..........who gave the request?
Recaleka?

shaolin_swordsman

47140 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems that I've succeeded at the plating one, it just doesn't leave the list.
As for the animals ones, it specifies both luck and agility. Any idea what the amount has to be over I've given over 100 a go (though that was with no attention paid to luck) and no success unfortunatley.
The merchantile one comes from the Wanderer women's son yes. There's is one for Astrasia as well. It's a 2 team mission, which suprised me, we also aren;t told the requirements. For the mission to get them to join it merely required a strong team.
Any ideas?
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes...the planting one never leaves the list...that's what I mean by "infinitely repeatable" xD ...I remember doing it like 7 times in a row and it was still there....

The animal one....I know I succeeded at it when all my chara's agility stat was around 140-ish on average I believe (I've never paid attention to the luck stat...so dunno about that...)

oh...so you've done the merchantile pair's recruit quest already? Their later quests are rather hard to successfully do....but I succeeded in a few when I sent people with a really high ERM....the stat with the "hand icon"? <,< I'm guessing that's might be the luck stat....?
but I could only do them near the end of the game when everyone was leveled rather high... =x

shaolin_swordsman

47140 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I see.
The luck stat, as far as I'm aware, is the golden star. The hand is tech I think.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="shaolin_swordsman":nv7sbahi]Okay, I see.
The luck stat, as far as I'm aware, is the golden star. The hand is tech I think.

xD oh really? ahaha...oops....
well....it kinda makes sense you need a high tech to be able to carry alot of goods right? I mean...if you had a low tech it'd sound like you'd lose all the goods somewhere along the way...............xD
probably....

jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey ikano i finally got a english version it's a europe version and i'm playing it, and the content of the game well i never thought it will be like that,it was like i'm not playing the game
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: