Suikoden Unique and Informational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

help for tierkries player
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jowy220....for those kinds of quests I think all you can do really is experiment with sending different combination of people out....spending the alotted time it takes to do the quest just by wandering around the map....and then going back to check the mission results....

And if the party fails the mission, just reset and try another combination.....
It appears though that....the closer your party is at getting the job done....the more money you get back from the mission result ((even though you fail it you do still a tiny bit of money from a failed mission))

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
novwgenzochi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jowy220, I'm sorry. There are so many quests like them in Tierkreis ( quests with banner as its mark ), but not even one I can finish. Because I do not understand Japanese either, so I was just going on with main story.
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok no problem i will try diffreant party hoping that it will go on,because that ther'es 2 charcaters that i have to recruit by doing that,but by now i have a lot of characters (about 85)
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hello friend well another time i need you're help,cause another time i don't know what to do,after i ahve recruited the girl that the red knight love,when i talk to the girl the show me the reports and mission she says something before showing me the reports what do i have to do now...sorry for disturbing so mush but i want t end the game.and another question is the game mush longer bby now.?
novwgenzochi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let me remember... Is that girl actually in your entire party? If she is in your entire party, try to go to knight castle which located north west from your castle on the world map but not too far. [spoiler:hi3uf3ls]I only remember that there is a new place that will show up on the world map near that knight castle, and that place is like deserted area. There, the story will continue.[/spoiler:hi3uf3ls]

About your play time, if you sure want to know, read this :
[spoiler:hi3uf3ls]You are not far from the end. I estimate about 3-4 hours to end.[/spoiler:hi3uf3ls]
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i forgot to mention that i have passed this area(it'slike the hell world i don't know)and i fought the evil empror and the fight ended,and then we go back to the castle ,and he is where i don't know what to d,when i talk to the girl that is on the first floor and who show me the request and submission this says something (i don't kno what)and the she show the list of request ,i think she want something i do't know,and thanks for you're concern
novwgenzochi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm... I"m rather confused. It wasn't very difficult for me to continue from your current situation. I can only suggest you to look anywhere you can. But I feel suspicious for a man that wears single eyeglass in your castle. He is located in 2nd or 3rd floor ( remember room which used to where there was a fire accident ? ). The room is in the right of your monitor from where stairs is located. Because there is an event near the end which involves that man, but I can't remember when it takes place. Hope this works.
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i figured out what to do and now i'm going to fight the final boss(the one king)he is rather difficultbu i will kick his ass and then i think the game will end
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have a question for you novw,did you get all the 108 characters?and does it affect anything on the ending?by now i have finished the game and i have seen the ending,and i think of the game that it is easy , the last boss i a little hard ,
novwgenzochi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jowy220 congratulation, you have finished the game. Well, I can't get all 108 characters. But I'm not sure it does affect the ending or not, since it is not a main series of Suikoden. You are ready for the following spoiler, but maybe not for they who haven't played Tierkreis [spoiler:3d0pwb4r]Looks like the ending is happy ending, cause none of the stars died. I can say the game is a little too short but easy. ( I finished it with hero lv 61, and about 35 hours playing ). Usually 65 in other Rpg games, but in Tierkreis it was too hard to gain level anymore.Then about the last boss... I was defeated the first time I face it... Yeah. One of it's attack is very powerful and deals great damage to all characters.[/spoiler:3d0pwb4r].
For some reason I do not like this game very much because it is very different from original Suikoden. And that just makes me more curious about how Konami will make Suikoden 6.
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well me too looking forward for suiko6,and happily i have finish the game,and i will try to get all characters in the us version
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Either of you figure out how to do this character's:
[spoiler:1sgn7k7a][/spoiler:1sgn7k7a]
first mission?
sorry....I don't have a pic of the actual mission card...although it doesn't seem to have any useful info anyway....

the only thing that might've been useful was when I accepted the mission....the character said something about either a "northern army" or a "northern country" (and that specific phrase was colored in green)

I feel like I'm getting close to the end (finally reached that part that jowy220 was originally stuck on)..........but do any of you know what he's referring to when he says "northern army/country"?

Although....it's not like it's preventing me from moving forward the plot like jowy220's problem....but I worry that it's blocking me from accepting other "potential Star of Destiny" missions....

*sigh*....why isn't there a "cancel mission" button.... >_<
=========================================================

Edit:
oh by the way jowy220...looking at those last two mission cards you put here again....
if you haven't figured it out....
For that first one (the one on the left).....try sending people with high attack power on that mission.

I had a mission like that from a different character that had the same second criteria.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well for that character you showed,well i didn't come over him in any mission, i was looking for him but not find him,he is one of the 17 character i haven't got,and for my mission well it's too late cause i finished the game but maybe it will help in the us version thanks
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah...thanks for the reply....I finally figured it out.
It was a no-brainer.....I only needed to talk to a certain someone in the HQ.... *headdesks*

I have 92 SoD...level 46 Hero
16 more to go...
hopefully I'm not too close to the end....I ran into alot of random SoDs in various places but they ran off somewhere else....=x

jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if you are talking about a ninja you will have soon a submission about her and then when you liberate the fortress north of the hq you can get her, and there is something i wan tot tell you when you liberate this fortress don't go anymore in the story try getting all sod ok and then continue cause if you go on in the story after that you won't find any sod
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: