Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

help for tierkries player
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hi everyone it's my first topic here and i need some help for the game cause i'm playing it and it's japanese and i don't understand japanese but i managed to go on in the game till this event:
for those who have played the game plz help!!
-now i have the red knight(sorry i don't know the english names)and we attacked the fortress where we fight the 2 horned characters and then the girlfriend of the red knight(he call her sophia ,so i think her name is sophia)and she summons some monsters that we can't defeat nad then she turn to a monster and then we run away to the castle, he two horned characters joins and the male horned character have a request .
what is that request and what to do next ,i'm stuck here so plz anyone help me to continue the game :cry:
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sorry...I'm not quite that far....

but how many hours in are you?
...maybe I can reach that point sometime soon...and could help in trying to figure it out...
though I'm not really fluent in Japanese either... ^^;

[size=85:lqv8noz1]((though my friend says my translations are funnier than anything they might come up with...
*cough* oh sorry I was starting to trail off topic there...))

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hey man .thanks for trying to help me .
well now it's about 21 hours of gameplay, but i walked a lot trying to find what to do , so i could say that when this scene takes place it's about 20 hours i think , and tell me where you are right now nd if you need something i can help you, i gathered some characters (by chance hehe).
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh that seems far xD;;
I think I'm only a little over 10 hours in....though I admit I haven't really been working on this game as much as I should lately =x
[size=85:z6waoo17]and when I am working on it I'm running around trying to trigger side missions or trying to train poor Jade [spoiler:z6waoo17]who keeps getting beat up by...I think it's his mom...who seems to drop by the castle every "blooming flower" season...on the 24-ish day....or so it seems[/spoiler:z6waoo17] o.o

edit: As I'm posting this....the last place I left off...
[spoiler:z6waoo17]just passed the porpoise race town for the first time xD[/spoiler:z6waoo17]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh only 10 hours it's still early .Well i'm trying to remember this place you spoke of but i don't remember any race i don't know about that , but i think you're figuring out what to do so if you want any help just tell me
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well I just finished meeting a male and female horned characters for the first time...on that bridge/fortress
[but I didn't see any knights in red so probably not where you are yet...aka, will probably go back there later ]

Then Riu told me to go somewhere really far....so I climbed over this snowy mountain....and passed through a couple towns heading to someplace on the western part of the map....

the only thing you could say I'm stuck on now is I can't trigger a sub-mission requested by some lady that dresses similarily to [spoiler:3f58mnie]Leknaat[/spoiler:3f58mnie]
but it's not affecting the main plot so I guess it ain't really a big deal...

jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hi friend ,yeah i remember this place it's where you meet for the first time a child(i think a girl) and then you will meet those little creature the blue one will join you and you will enter a cave where you have to go all the way to beat a monster and get a new spell(i hate this dungeon) bye the way ,in the instant i am writing i have gotten a lot of new charaters nad i think i'm getting the piont what this horned character want ,i think he want me to collect all his friend , and you said you fought him and of course you lost to him , you will fight him many times until you recruit him (you will recruit him when you will try to penetrate to forteresse (not where you fought him)).
and by the way i figure out a way you can help me if you can translate japanese, and i dn't have to wait until you get there but of course i will help you , i have the image of his request hehe
[url=http://www.0zz0.com:3kntd0c6][/url:3kntd0c6]
here is the link plz see it and if you understand anything plz tell me.And thanks a lot
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

unfortunately....My Japanese reading skills is worse then my hearing skills (which already is below average...)...and I'm only understanding most of the plot by context/as I go through the scenes myself...

though maybe Vex or some other members who can read Japanese can translate it word for word for you......

...did you try talking to him in your HQ/ putting him in your party and going to some areas with him....?

jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i will try to find this member and thanks for that, and for the character he is always in the party as long as he request is on i can't get him off, and i haven't found him in the castle and i went to all the areas with him and nothing new ,only getting new characters , and don't forget if you want any help here i am , and by the way there are some submission that will trigger as you go on in the game
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm about 18 hours in now and just got the tablet of stars (wootness!)
so...hopefully I'll get where you are within a day or 2...
sorry...busy with other stuff [and I've kinda caught a cold]...otherwise I would've got there faster... >>;

~~~~
Ah...I ask cuz... [and I'm probably going to look like an idiot if I'm wrong]
but the mission card...the first bullet kinda looks like it says "talk to xxx"?
I don't know recognize the "xxx" characters though (probably someone I haven't met in my file yet...)
but then...that guess might be wrong.......

jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hope you Get Well Soon , well for me it's about 30 hours of game play because i have walked a lot trying to find out what to do.And for "xxx" you are talking aboiut the mission right/?so you think i have to talk to someone??if this is the case i have talked with every single character tons of time .
And if you want to ask about any character how to be recruited i can help i have got a lot of charcters(about 72)and hope you get where i am soon,and thanks
novwgenzochi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: help for tierkries player Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't so remember, but try to go to the magma-filled-mountain on the north east of the world map with that male human-like horned creature. If you had not ever found the mountain yet, just go east from your castle on the world map ( about 2 steps to the east of your castle if I still remember ), you will eventually arrive on a very huge deserted area. Then get in to it, just walk and follow the cliff that border the north side, there should be a way out from that deserted area. Enter the dungeon there till the end. The story should go on.
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks man you're my savior ,thanks for the reply and it is really what you said, it has been over 11 hours of gameplay that i have been walking around fdoing only submissions tks and tks for ou too ikano
jowy220

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hello frien novwgenzochi thanks for the help and i have another question for you if ou can help me ,
i have those two request that i don't know how to complete,they want me to form a party for them and i don't know who to put,if you remember who the members are plz tell me and here are the request:
[url=http://www.0zz0.com:3gq8h1bw][/url:3gq8h1bw]
and thanks
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't really translate anything especually frim Tierkreis because I don't have time, and also because I don't want to spoiul myself with plot, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: