Suikoden United and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Infinite Undiscovery

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Infinite Undiscovery Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I recently bought and began playing Infinite Undiscovery and am extremely glad I have. I haven't found a decent sword and spear RPG in god knows how long. I mean Oblivion was fun, but not the type of RPG I mean. Infinite Undiscovery is very reminiscent of the Final Fantasy series from FF7 back. The characters are a lot of fun, the story is solid so far and the gameplay is enjoyable. The main character comes off whiny initially but as you play you come to realize it's all a big facade and he isn't the pacifist he pretends to be. All in all it's a good game and though I haven't beaten it I would recommend it to any RPG fan who likes the old school 2D RPG's.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's on 360 only, right?

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's 360 only. I was interested in getting it, but I didn't have the money, unfortunately!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: Infinite Undiscovery Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's only 40$ new so if your local gamestop has a used copy you should be able to grab it pretty cheap particularly if you have a gamestop card. Like I said above it's definitely reminiscent of the final fantasy games of old. It's focused more on story and character development. It's got some humor, some drama a pretty standard fighting system. All in all I rate it a "Good Buy" so Pull the Trigger!

Edit:
I also forgot to mention it's the first game I've played on any system since Playstation 1 that had two discs both of which are game discs. I almost teared up a little with memories of all my favorite RPG's when I saw on screen "Please insert disc 2"

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: