Suikoden United and Illusional Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Did mess some things up in Suikoden 5 (spoilers)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ubitendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Did mess some things up in Suikoden 5 (spoilers)? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm at the part just before I have to attack Stormfist (Lucretia tells me that they Twilight Rune was spotted being used there). I picked the option that lets me prepare more for the battle. I go into Port Spinacks, and the dude by the save point mentions nothing about Hershville (talks about Dragon Cavalry involvement in the war) -- so do I have no way of getting into Hershville?

Also, if a character permanently dies, what happens to the equipment on him/her? I chose the option to defend the castle and Roy died -- so I wondered what happened to the armor and stuff he had on.

Thanks.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know about the equipment, but often in Suikoden, if you cannot do something (aka hear about Hershville) or find someone, it's because you're in the middle of a story event. Taking time to "get ready" often counts as having started a story event so you'll probably have to complete that first (Stormfist) before other things open up again.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dead people disappear, so if the items don't show up in your vault, then yeah, they're gone.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You have to recruit Cathari before taking Stormfist or you will miss her. You're probably talking to the wrong guy at Port Spinacks. He should be above the stairs (near where you get off Logg's boat). After he mentions Hershville, go back to the boat and ask the guy to take you there.

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: