Suikoden United and Irenic Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Countdown Pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Countdown Pictures Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone know if you can still access the old countdown pictures anywhere on the Tierkreis website? And if not, has anyone been archiving them along the way? I didn't jump on saving them myself because I'd figure I could go back to them later like for previous installments, but I can't find them anywhere on the site! Any help would be much appreciated.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you go to Due Fiumi, and look for "A Tierkreis XMas", I have posted the Christmas and New Years ones, but I didn't notice it until Christmas Eve night, so that's all I got.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there were apparently 17 different countdown pics and 14 different after release pics (and one on-release day pic of course)

staring from December 1st all the way up to Jan 1st. a new one per day...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: