Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The "new" Nation System and Tiekries

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: The "new" Nation System and Tiekries Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

First of all, would there be a map for me to see of the Tierkries area.

As well, I was wondering if the new nation system will integrate the Tierkries area into it's fold despite having nothing to due with the main series.

I'm hoping to organize the fan fiction base of our community to develop fictional integrations of the two worlds. So placing the Tierkries region in with the setting of the current Suikoden world would allow a technical integration of these two games. There is alot of evidence that shows that this area could of been the Nameless Lands and if possible, a fan ficiton map maker should be placing it there.

On top of that there's the idea of characters and events being merged between the two games and thus making Suikoden Tierkries a piece of candy for all fan fiction writers who need idea's.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[url=http://www.duefiumi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&a mp;t=947&p=30086&hilit=map#p30086:1a5kgm9y]Maps inside[/url:1a5kgm9y]

Can't say how accurate it is at present.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: