Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Music Test

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piisuke

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Suikoden Music Test Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hello,

Recently I created a music test with music, purely from the Suikoden games. As I am a big Suikoden fan myself, I wanted to share this with as many Suikoden fans as possible, though anybody who wants to participate is welcome.
The videos have been uploaded to Youtube. It consists of two parts, which is important for you to know.

In the description bar is a link to a topic with all the rules written down and how you can participate. There is no special price or anything attached to it, however it should still give you the satisfaction of beating your opponents.

The songs vary from all the main Suikoden titles and I made sure not to pick, just the songs, everybody knows. There is a bit of everything, so there is a good challenging factor.

The reason I disabled commenting on the video is because I am afraid people will spoil the answers in their comments.
As soon as the contest is over, I will allow comments, for those who still want to leave feedback, or missed out.

If you're interested and think you can get the highest score, feel free to join and hand in your answers. The link in the description bar should give you all the information you need, but if you still have any questions, feel free to ask them.

May the best man win!

[url=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4vDiiLwoq-Y&feature= related:13e7gkme]Click 1[/url:13e7gkme]
[url=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqkL1y-Wm4&watch_re sponse:13e7gkme]Click 2[/url:13e7gkme]
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There were three songs on the first video I did not recognize.

#40 sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. Other than that, the second video was a breeze.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Piisuke

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Suikoden Music Test Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, due to the lack of participation, I have decided to postpone the deadline until the 4th of February.
On that note, people can hand in their answers wherever they like, whether it is on RPG Dreamers, Suikosource, Suikox, or Youtube.
I hope this will encourage the Suikoden fans to participate and hand in their answers.
So, if you still want to join, see how much you know, you still can!

Good luck!

Edit:

Also, as I posted this on other Suikoden forums, which Suikoden forum has the best knowledge? Will it be Due Fiumi, Suikox, Suikosource, or will somebody from RPG Dreamers take the win?
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A lot of the songs I recognize, but I don't know the name of the track. Like, "oh yeah, that's the song that plays at S2 headquarters" or "that's the intro song to S3"
Piisuke

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehehe, I know how that feels. There was this big music test on a website, some years ago that had music from a lot of games on a lot of consoles and so many times I was thinking "oh, oh, oh, I know this song!" "Dammit...where from..."

Anyway, as I do not expect people to know every single song and track title from their head, I said (found in the topic with the rules) that people could look up their soundtracks.
Nobody knows all the titles, so it would be unfair to think people would.

The topic with the rules you can find in the description on Youtube. So, if you need any reference, that is where the rules are. As I said, you don't need to be a member anymore, you can simply add your answer in a PM here, if you want.
Piisuke

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Suikoden Music Test Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not long until the 4th of February!
Salamander

I iron your FACE!

306964 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was fun!
I think I managed to recognize them all.
But some of the English titles might be incorrect.
Piisuke

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Suikoden Music Test Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Remember! Tomorrow is the 4th of February! If you still haven't handed in your answers, or if you still want to participate, do this asap!

Good luck!
Piisuke

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, the results are in. Only 6 people participated, which is still a bit low. Only a few more, since I extended the deadline.

The scores are as follows:

1. CelesDestiny (Suikosource) - 150 pts.
1. Salamander (Suikox) - 150 pts.

3. Kari (DueFiumi) - 87 pts.
4. KoRnholio (Suikosource) - 77 pts.
5. Sansetsu-kon (DueFiumi - 60 pts.
6. Dragon Brigade (RPG Dreamers) - 13 pts.

The correct answers were:

01. Suikoden IV – La Mer
02. Suikoden I – Distant Mountain
03. Suikoden V – A Power Like The Sun
04. Suikoden II – Dancing With Karen
05. Suikoden III – A Pleasant Ranch
06. Suikoden I – Joy Joy Time
07. Suikoden II – We Are Number Wuff!
08. Suikoden IV – Warfare on the Vast Expanse of the Sea
09. Suikoden V – Move Out!
10. Suikoden II – Silver Wolf
11. Suikoden I – Theme of the Advancing Army
12. Suikoden II – Gothic Neclord
13. Suikoden III – Blade
14. Suikoden IV – Decisive Battle Against The Wicked One
15. Suikoden V – Dancing Rhapsody
16. Suikoden I – Passacaria
17. Suikoden III – Path Destroyer
18. Suikoden IV – Fated Confrontation
19. Suikoden V – The Queen’s Knights
20. Suikoden III – Exceeding Love
21. Suikoden II – Imprisoned Town
22. Suikoden II – 2 Rivers
23. Suikoden IV – Victory Theme
24. Suikoden V – The Sound Of A Flute In The Moonlit Night
25. Suikoden I – Theme of Sadness (Guitar Version)
26. Suikoden II – A Prayer To My Mother
27. Suikoden II – Reminiscence
28. Suikoden V – The Light Moaning In The Darkness
29. Suikoden II – Beautiful Morning
30. Suikoden V – Practise Dragon Horse Racing
31. Suikoden I – Black Forest
32. Suikoden II – Opening
33. Suikoden II – The Will
34. Suikoden III – Advance and Retreat
35. Suikoden II – One Minute Showdown
36. Suikoden I – Into A World of Illusions
37. Suikoden II – A Busting Town
38. Suikoden I – Royal Palace Consultation
39. Suikoden III – End Game
40. Suikoden V - To the End of the Woven Tale of the 108 Stars
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: