Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Valkyria Chronicles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Three downloadable game packs from PSN.

Quote:
Hard EX Mode – fight your way through the entire Imperial army, where the enemies are more lethal and your main tank Edelweiss is unavailable. You’ll have to be more strategic in order to overcome your opponents.

Quote:
Edy’s Mission “Enter the Edy Detachment” – six members have been separated from Squad 7 and on their journey to reunite with their squad, they stumble upon a tiny village under attack by the Imperial Army. Play as Edy and command your outnumbered team to defend the small village from annihilation.

Quote:
Selvaria’s Mission “Behind Her Blue Flame” - Taking place right after the outbreak of Gallian battle lines, you play as Johann, a young and meek engineer assigned to Selvaria’s troop. See the action as it unfolds behind enemy lines and experience the war play out through the eyes of the enemy.
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still haven't had the time to finish the game, but I'm definately picking up Selvaria's Mission when I do. Watching her in combat, it looks like it could be an interesting pack!

The Valkyria Chronicles anime has been airing in Japan recently, too. I hear it's pretty good!

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Selvaria is practically a one woman army. :P
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Making her a nightmare if she is on the enemy's side.

So, anyone is checking out the sequel? Or is the decision to release it for the PSP turned people off?
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Thief":36yotjgj]So, anyone is checking out the sequel? Or is the decision to release it for the PSP turned people off?

That, and the fact that they admitted it's a rush job to cash in on the horrible anime.

That and having a war game turn into a bishounen high school romance seems a step in the wrong direction.

Some of the new classes are ridiculous and the new Valkyria is an excercise in poor design choice.
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first one is my favourite game of all time now, and so I'm going to check out the sequel, but I am disappointed that it is on the PSP. Luckily, I have one and hardly any games for it so that's fine, but still, it deserves a better treatment.

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, there isn't a new war to serve as a backdrop in the sequel? Quite the disappointment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: