Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WOMANIZER WOMAN-WOMANIZER YOU'RE A WOMANIZER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, I like Britney. She just gets too much media attention, it's amazing to see that they'd rather report about, say, Britney Spears going to Starbucks than the dying children in South Africa. XD

I don't like the video, though. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Her new video "Circus": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zeR3NSYcHk

such a goddess <3

I like it better than "Toxic" =oooooooooooo
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess to each his or her own. I prefer Toxic over Circus.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find Britney songs fairly inoffensive, in fact I'd say I'm fairly indifferent towards her music. However, this song really irritates me, I mean how many times does she say "womanizer" in that song? I really don't like the sound of this one at all and I hope I'm not subjected to it as much as some of her previous singles.

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The "Circus" video is honestly quite unspectacular, but I do like the song.

As for "Womanizer", it's going strong at the Billboard Hot 100 at #5 this week. =o

"Circus" fell from #4 to #11. D=
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Jossef":3h0zmcki]I find Britney songs fairly inoffensive, in fact I'd say I'm fairly indifferent towards her music. However, this song really irritates me, I mean how many times does she say "womanizer" in that song? I really don't like the sound of this one at all and I hope I'm not subjected to it as much as some of her previous singles.

Agreed! It was fine for me when it was first time listening to 'Womanizer' but after a few more plays, it turned boring.

I prefer her other songs in her new album: 'Circus' and the softer songs 'Out from Under' and 'My Baby'
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just watched Circus, and it just reminded me just how annoyed I am that most pop performers resort to mimicking Madonna or Michael Jackson. I'm not impressed with the music or the video, really. I tend to have a broader range of musical appreciation than most, so it's not that I just don't like Britney or Pop, either. I did like some of her earlier music, but I wouldn't call myself a fan. I actually preferred Christina Aguilera's (sp?) music, and some of the early Jessica Simpson stuff. All in all, though, I lean more towards Rock than Pop, so I tend to pick a song here and there from Pop that I like.

Back to what was said earlier about Pop performers not writing there own music, it actually reminded me of a local rock band that just broke up. Two of the members were old friends of mine, from high school. Their guitarist/song writer (one of my friends) decided he was done doing the band thing, after 7 years in that band, and 12 total in some form of rock band. He wants to persue a career as a film composer, which I'm sure he can accomplish, since he wrote all the music on the bands 3 albums. They are great songs, too. He's also classically trained in music performance and music theory, so he pretty much has all bases covered. The real reason that comment reminded me of it, though, is that the remaining band members don't, to my knowledge, write music, so it will be interesting to see if they start a new band, and what music they will play if they do.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: