Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WOMANIZER WOMAN-WOMANIZER YOU'RE A WOMANIZER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
Yohn wrote:
Federline scares me, honestly. There's something about him that's so sleazy/creepy that it's not even funny. To think he's fathered spawn into this world *shudders.*

Gotta admit that his "boys" sure can swim. :)

I think that's the scariest part. I mean, who wants Kevin Federline reproducing?

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:
Sweet Jesus... are we so hard up for conversation that we're resorting to talking about Britney?

Seconded. Who cares?

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
The producer of the song is the same guy who did Toxic, so it will probably do pretty well (unless it's already doing well).

It toped the charts!!! from 96 to 1
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:
Yohn wrote:
Sweet Jesus... are we so hard up for conversation that we're resorting to talking about Britney?

Seconded. Who cares?

It still got both of you to comment!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:
Yohn wrote:

Seconded. Who cares?

Considering there are about 18 replies in this thread, I would say some people seem to.

This topic even got Vextor to say "Toxic" so there!!!

Oh, and "Womanizer" finally topped the Billboard Hot 100, knocking off T.I.'s "Whatever You Like" which has been #1 for like a gajillion weeks. yw!!!
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Justice Johnny wrote:
Considering there are about 18 replies in this thread, I would say some people seem to.

This topic even got Vextor to say "Toxic" so there!!!

Oh, and "Womanizer" finally topped the Billboard Hot 100, knocking off T.I.'s "Whatever You Like" which has been #1 for like a gajillion weeks. yw!!!

Ah and my faith in humanity just continues to drop, who knew that there were negative numbers that large? :(

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ranadiel wrote:

Ah and my faith in humanity just continues to drop, who knew that there were negative numbers that large? :(

You probably shouldn't let your faith in humanity ride on what songs top the charts.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Parallax wrote:
You probably shouldn't let your faith in humanity ride on what songs top the charts.

Otherwise it'd die too often.

Does Britney write any of these songs?
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think she does, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think quite a few artists write their own material anymore; some of them do, yes, but it seems a lot of pop artists just don't. I know if you look at the CD inserts it'll say "written by ::inset name of someone other than the artist here::."

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
Decado wrote:
Yohn wrote:

Seconded. Who cares?

It still got both of you to comment!

Not really, I wondered what the topic was as the name is pretty meaningless and when I saw what was been written I had to comment - more on the sad sad people who regard chart-positions as the be all and end of authority of great music than the whole mess that is Britney.

Seriously - try living your own life for a change.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:
I don't think she does, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think quite a few artists write their own material anymore; some of them do, yes, but it seems a lot of pop artists just don't. I know if you look at the CD inserts it'll say "written by ::inset name of someone other than the artist here::."

Yeah, I wasn't expecting her to.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: WOMANIZER WOMAN-WOMANIZER YOU'RE A WOMANIZER Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Justice Johnny wrote:
Toxic is still my favorite Britney song tho.

I can't believe that you would admit to that. I don't know what brought you to say that, but that gives me the opportunity...to second that, actually. Toxic is still the best song Spears has done.

Haven't seen the video yet, nor do i really intend to. But for the sake of this thread, maybe i should...

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll stand up proudly and say, as a singer/musician, I like Britney Spears. Ever since "Hit Me Baby One More Time" a decade ago (seems so much shorter!) she's been a source of catchy and good tunes.

I just listened to "Womanizer" and "Break The Ice" and I must say I'm impressed. She continues to bring a good sound to her fans. There will always be people who judge her music by her personal life and in my opinion, those folks are just fools. It's those same fools who won't watch a Tom Cruise movie because he's a weird Scientologist. Judging a person's music based on their real life decisions is silly.

While I feel bad for Britney in the respect that the Media has made her life more of a circus than it ever needed to be, I also won't let that influence how I judge her music.

If you all can get a chance to, catch the video for "Break the Ice", it's actually a good watch.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

... Now I have the incredible urge to stop playing Alexa Wilkinson and put on Britney Spears. I hope you're all happy!
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Would you be mad if i replied, "Yeah, actually, i am happy because of that", Zeik? :*laugh*:

Well, i heard the song and saw the video. the video does not seem to be that coherent with the message of the song. And the lyrics...well, i was going to bitch more about it, but i never pay too much attention to the lyrics to the vast majority of songs that i listen to, since i enjoy the music without it, usually. And truth be told, i did enjoy Womanizer. It had some reminiscence of Toxic, so i'm okay with it.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: