Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WOMANIZER WOMAN-WOMANIZER YOU'RE A WOMANIZER
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: WOMANIZER WOMAN-WOMANIZER YOU'RE A WOMANIZER Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Britney's REAL comeback song? Who has heard it? Who likes it? Who hates it? Who despises it with a seething passion? She was naked at the spa in her music video. =ooooooooooo

I personally sorta dig it. I did not really enjoy it at first but now I can not get enough of it. Toxic is still my favorite Britney song tho.

This topic could also serve as discussion for womanizers and womanizing in general too, I guess.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The hell? Last I heard she was the antichrist.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not fond of her material.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Material" is a gross exaggeration.

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sweet Jesus... are we so hard up for conversation that we're resorting to talking about Britney?

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whats wrong with britney?
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The more appropriate question would be, "what's not wrong with her?"

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And here I was hoping she'd gradually de-evolve into some sort of primate and be released into the Congo to run free with her native brethren before possibly being picked up a jaguar or something...

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As usual, I wish people were more interested in her music than in her personal life. I guess this single is actually pretty popular though, so maybe that will help?

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So much jealousy in this thread. It's so unbecoming. <////////3
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's there to be jealous of? Sure, she's made it big with a singing career, but that's about all she's got going for her. :/

shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, kevin federline the the culprit here, his the main reason britney is like this,,,,,he is a fu***** douchbag
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Federline scares me, honestly. There's something about him that's so sleazy/creepy that it's not even funny. To think he's fathered spawn into this world *shudders.*

Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:
Federline scares me, honestly. There's something about him that's so sleazy/creepy that it's not even funny. To think he's fathered spawn into this world *shudders.*

Gotta admit that his "boys" sure can swim. :)

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The producer of the song is the same guy who did Toxic, so it will probably do pretty well (unless it's already doing well).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: