Suikoden Unique and Illegal Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is your opinion on Cecile (S3)?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Opinion on Cecile?
She's AWESOME and/or my favorite character!
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
I Liked her quite a bit
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
She was alright.
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Didn't think much of her.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
She's soo annoying!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

superangelo128

18698 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: What is your opinion on Cecile (S3)? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bringing this topic straight from Due Fiumi >_>

What did you think of Cecile?

Personally she's my favorite character in the whole series.

She was a cute, funny, and kick*** to use in battle, and was just awesome in general.

Gotta love armor + skit combination.

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She was alright, but a bit childish.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AWful.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Cecile. She was very well done. She is a believable character and one to whom I can relate many others and even myself. She beautifully demonstrates sincere devotion (to Thomas and her home), even in the face of seemingly insurmountable adversity. Most people want to have a Cecile--a person who will stand by them and defend them, a person who will understand them for who they are, and a person they can have no problems trusting--in their lives. Cecile may be imperfect in the execution of her goals, but her intentions are faultless. Although she is young--and often naive--her heart is pure and she has the drive to do what she feels is right, no matter the cost to herself.

Although Cecile may appear to be nothing more than a small, clumsy child who naively misunderstands the way her world works, she is pure, noble, and admirable--a modest, admirable, and idealistic young hero.

That is how I see her.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to admit...in the beginning I found her a little annoying and overprotective but her character's importance kind of grew on me a little and her point in view in terms of her respect for Thomas and the community as well...

Speaking of which...I sometimes wonder how they (Thomas and Cecile) are doing right now.... :*laugh*:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found her annoying for most of the game but she grew on me during my second or third playthrough. I now like her quite a bit. I think she was far better than the other Tenkai protectors/mouth pieces. She reminds me of a puppy.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
superangelo128

18698 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My initial favrote character was Lyon, but it wasn't much of a landslide

However, Cecile is EASILY my favorite character,

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like her as a character. mainly because i like all the gremio types. they always show how much they care about the person they are close to. now as to using her in battle, different story. ok in the Thomas chapters but beyond that, crap. sorry but not having any free rune slots does not a tank make
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: What is your opinion on Cecile (S3)? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She was alright.
Nesia

One-two-scratch

51603 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think she was cute. Good couple for Thomas.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You've got a nice picture of Cecil there.
Where did you get em from? :D
Cause I'm expecting that there's probably pictures of other characters as well XD

Anyhow, my opinion on Cecil? If only she would take off those armors and just dress nicely like a normal girl in Suikoden maybe she'd look nice XD
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

she cute
Pinaco

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think she's cute ^^ esp when she remove her headgear :D

[quote="Ikano":1r380agr]I have to admit...in the beginning I found her a little annoying and overprotective but her character's importance kind of grew on me a little and her point in view in terms of her respect for Thomas and the community as well...

i agree ^^ she's annoying at first and she's overprotective, but that's how she show her care and she doesn't mean to be superior or bossy, and that's make her cute. (pardon my bad english >_<)
i also like seeing her with thomas ^^
stephencolbert5

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like how they actually made her like a child instead of either a) an adult who looks like a child or b) a blank slate who looks like a child. Some things she said and did reminded me of my childhood and gave me postive nostalgia, like when she angrily demanded that one of the others "take back" something he said that hurt Thomas's feelings. I think it's tough for writers to remember behavioral traits entirely unique to kids and absent in adults.
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Cecille she was awesome, one of the best tanks in the game and suikoden 3 was the game that focused on tanks being useful. Plus she's like a tiny Tony Robbins every word that came out of her mouth was an inspirational speech. I wont say she was my favorite in the game because that was Percival but she was definitely my favorite of Thomas' and one of my top 10 in the game.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: