Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Tierkreis scans
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: New Tierkreis scans Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yer welcome.

Note the hero's art in the first scan. Actually good art!

Another note to prove to these weirdos this IS in the Suiko universe: FALENIAN KNIGHTS.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2j5xtt2.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2610lth.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/zvo9j6.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/289zj0h.jpg
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That seems to be Kyle, interesting.
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it seems like it. there was the previous scan that showed the same character or the kyle look-alike.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it is Kyle, it would fit in nicely with his character ending:

Quote:
Retires from the Queen's Knights, but instead of returning home to Lelcar, lives a life of peace and quiet abroad.

Possibly a hint that Tierkries is set after Suikoden V? Or it could not be Kyle and just lazy character recycling by Konami.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could be me, but i don't see a single Falenan knight in there. That person in the fourth scan who supposedly looks like Kyle, seems to be too feminine to actualy be Kyle. The armour this person wears resembles that of Robert rather than a Queen´s Knight. Just compare the shoulderplate to Robert´s chestplate.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And it seems like the "main guy with balls" won't be in Tierkreis. Guy looks like a prinny, whiny, 14 year-old.

And that can't be Kyle. Looks a tad too young. And if it was Kyle, I'd imagine he'd wear the Viktor outfit when he left Falena. :P

But the beastly Kobold guy in the 4th scan looks pretty awesome.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I gotta go with none of those looks like Falenian Knights. Sorry. In one of the videos you'll see that Kyle-lookalike on a cliff looking out over something, and as the camera pans, you'll see 3 or 4 more similarly dressed people, and none of them look anything like the knights during Kyle's time. So unless the quote next to his character says that he is infact from Falena. I'm going to say don't jump to silly conclusions.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Customisable weapons, that's pretty cool.
Himuro

La Morte

842334 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Those headbands and general art totally remind of Queen Knights.

Maybe they changed their garb color from black to blue.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks like Marica has a look-alike now. What does the scan say about that new girl?

I don't think they look like Queen's Knights, and none of them even resemble Kyle. I'm not saying that they aren't Falenan, but it doesn't seem likely that they are Queen's Knights, unless this is set either way in the past or in the future.

So, now people can change weapons? Does that mean that everyone has set weapons they can switch in between, or do you buy (and equip) weapons as you go on (like in normal RPGs)? Does that mean that the blacksmith weapon leveling system is gone too?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree. Those characters don't look like kyle to me. That person on the last scan, his demeanor is totally wrong for kyle. In Kyle's pic on suikosource he has a smirk on him indicating his tendency to be somewhat of a smart ass and playboy. This charter looks very serious all around.

Cool pics though thanks.
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Could be me, but i don't see a single Falenan knight in there. That person in the fourth scan who supposedly looks like Kyle, seems to be too feminine to actualy be Kyle. The armour this person wears resembles that of Robert rather than a Queen´s Knight. Just compare the shoulderplate to Robert´s chestplate.

Perhaps the graphics makes him look feminine.

I think the hero has the same kind of armor in his shoulder as belcoot has...I Know its just an armor, but wearing same kind of armors at times means they come from the same place.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh... feminine is a bit of an understatement. Aren't those breasts? Kyle, I never knew you were into that kind of thing!

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
So unless the quote next to his character says that he is infact from Falena. I'm going to say don't jump to silly conclusions.

Silly? Konami don't usually recycle character images like that, I agree that it is not likely to be Kyle, but it looks a lot like him.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It could always be a relative.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: