Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Release dates.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Release dates. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This thread is for any and all believeable release date news.

But by some unbelieveable reason the first news will be a EU date!

The Nordic publisher PAN Vision has updated it's pdf file with Suikoden listed under DS games. At one time (July 2006. It was dated for November.) when Suikoden I&II was still a possibility, they had "Suikoden" under their PSP list, but since that's the only thing I've seen that has not been published or cared enough to notice, I'll let that go this time. And they were right about Time Hollow too.

So, without further introduction, the date: February 2009.
They have that for Castlevania Judgment too. Dancing Stage (DDR) Winx Club bundle with mat (Wii also) a month after that.

Edit: sorry about that. Here's a clear list:

JPN: 18.12.2008
    US: Appears to be the second week of December 2008. Or February
    EU: February 2009. Or maybe not, unless we'll get it simultaneously.
    AUS: In your dreams.

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.

Last edited by Zaj on Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is February 09 a speculation, or is there a basis behind that? I'm kinda confused.

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The info is from here. "Helmikuu" means February. This is a not an online store, they're a distributor of Konami games and others, and their information is usually reliable.
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Suikoden rolls on to DS Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[url=http://uk.games.konami-europe.com/news.do;jses sionid=FC32663B7CB3F557BA2161947787B4E6?idNews=374:3kexohee]March 2009 release for EU confirmed[/url:3kexohee]

Wow, seems like Konami is going for a simultaneous release since the official fact sheet for Suikoden Tierkreis in a .zip at konami.com has March 2009 as the release date as well. Maybe because of the WiFi connectability?

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
klasza

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Release dates. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Zaj":326h49hl]This thread is for any and all believeable release date news.

But by some unbelieveable reason the first news will be a EU date!

The Nordic publisher PAN Vision has updated it's pdf file with Suikoden listed under DS games. At one time (July 2006. It was dated for November.) when Suikoden I&II was still a possibility, they had "Suikoden" under their PSP list, but since that's the only thing I've seen that has not been published or cared enough to notice, I'll let that go this time. And they were right about Time Hollow too.

So, without further introduction, the date: February 2009.
They have that for Castlevania Judgment too. Dancing Stage (DDR) Winx Club bundle with mat (Wii also) a month after that.

Edit: sorry about that. Here's a clear list:

JPN: 18.12.2008
    US: March 2009
    EU: March 2009
    AUS: In your dreams.

hey do u have a problem with aussies mate?
i am an australian and i love suikoden, so why no date for aus?
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he does not, konami does hehe
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe it's Austria and not Australia. :P
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most recent Nintendo Power magazine that I received says it'll be out Q1 2009

so...interpret that however you want.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has there been any update on a solid date for the U.S.?

Sup?
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="shikator":15lwohvo]he does not, konami does hehe

I agree with that.
I'm an Aussie as well and have never ever seen a single Suikoden game being sold here (in video game stores like EB games etc).
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Arevus":1p3oydo5]Has there been any update on a solid date for the U.S.?

Several online sources/stores are saying March 17th

though...[I think] Konami themselves haven't officially said anything more specific beyond "March 2009" last I checked/heard...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's assumed that the game will ship March 17th, and arrive the 18th, but I got my preorder in now, just to be sure.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep, it's official, Europe's getting Tierkreis before the USA! And we're getting Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardy (Magician's Quest Mysterious Times) a two whole months before them! What's happening with Konami of America?

And yes, there's still no official news about Suikoden Tierkeis in Australia, but searching around I see that a lot of people seem to think it'll be out on the 26th.

And here are three versions of the Tierkreis boxart for you to compare:

The North American one with people wanting to attack me.

The European one which is, like always, pretty much the same as the Japanese one.

And the German one that has been redone, because of the size of the USK label, I'd guess.

poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh, of course this has to come out while I'm on spring break instead of before it :-/. And since I'm away at school, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get it during spring break or if I'll have to wait until it's over.

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Serious boxart is serious. The hero looks pouty instead of committed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: