Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Is it just me but does the look of the characters in Tierkries SCREAM

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is it just me but does the look of the characters in Tierkries SCREAM Zelant?
Yes
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
No
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Is it just me but does the look of the characters in Tierkri Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Look at their armor. It seems pretty ornate and advanced. I could've sworn Luca's armor is almost similar to the dude with the turqouise plate armor.

I am not too sure about the climate of Zealant but I'd wager it is not as cold as most of the Northern Continent which would explain the lighter clothing worn by the hero.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zelant is a possibility as are Kanakan, the Western Continent, Nagarea, New Armes, the Nameless Lands, Harmonia, Gaien, or Katana. None of the Suikoden games have been to any of those places yet. Out of all of these only about half seem likely. I'm thinking if not Nagarea, Zelant, or New Armes then somewhere new or nearby those. Some of the characters shown have a Persian/Ottoman/Arabic look to them. That makes me think Armes, but Nagarea is supposed to be nearby right?

We know little of Nagarea and Zelant, and we haven't seen what anyone from those nations looks like...at least no one wearing a national uniform or anything. We have no idea what their clothes, skin tones, architecture, etc. looks like.

^Actual quote!
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd try and get a pic of the turqouise knight and luca for you guys to see.

****Place holder post for pic****
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eerrmm sorry guys, is the story confirmed set in Zelant? :?
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say Zelant is a good guess, since I'm quite positive it'll be somewhere near Falena. Maybe not as close as Kooluk in Tactics (then it'd be in Armes).

I'm also rooting for Zelant since that's where Norma, Ernst and Levi went. It'd be great to see more of their quest to remove Ernst's curse. Seeing more of the Lindwurm mercenaries isn't a bad thing either.

Edit: And I really don't want this to be set in Kanakan. (That's reserved for a main game! Maybe even VI! Please?)

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.

Last edited by Zaj on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

However if we look at the hero and the black-ish dude, it would seem like they lived in a 'backwards' country (as per Falenan assesment) which would either be Kanakan (the armor of one of the assumed protagonists, the turquoise knight, may be from Toran) or a weaker western continent country -_- near gaien or zelant.

Gaien, as shown in suikoden IV, was fairly advanced in armor and tha art of suiko war in Lazlo's time, so chances are Gaien can be the main setting (if at all we see part of gaien in this game) for Tierkries.

New Armes or Nagarea does not seem to fit the fashion of majority of tierkries characters so they are out.

The very possible setting of suikoden tierkries in the revealed suikoden world is either: Zelant, Gaien or Kanakan as they are island nations so that would explain the porpoise race.
Jail

807 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought it was confirmed to take place in Salsaville?

Due Fumi (sp?) has all the facts...
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I thought it was confirmed to take place in Salsaville?

Due Fumi (sp?) has all the facts...

-_- salsa'ville' is a small city state in a still undisclosed suiko landmass which as far as we know is near a large body of (sea)water.

I doubt Salsaville is the name of the actual nation state, rather just a small part of the actual state where the game is set. Its like the muse principality is not the whole nation of dunan -_-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: