Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NFL 2008 Weekly Predictions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Week 17

St. Louis at Atlanta - If they win and Carolina loses, they clinch the South and take the 2 seed/1st week of playoffs off.
New England at Buffalo - Just to shut people up about New England missing the playoffs with "such a good record".
Kansas City at Cincinnati - Who cares?
Detroit at Green Bay - Sadly I think more eyes are on this game than the ones with playoff implications.
Tennessee at Indianapolis - Both teams basically are gonna throw second stringers out there. Vince Young vs. Jim Sorgi, what great football.
New York Giants at Minnesota - How lucky Minnesota is that they won't have to face the real Giants to clinch their division and lock out the Bears.
Carolina at New Orleans - Even though Carolina has something to play for, I think my mancrush on Drew Brees (He helped me win 2 Fantasy championships this year) is making me pick New Orleans.
Cleveland at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh 2nd string > Cleveland's 1st String.
Oakland at Tampa Bay - Tampa can make the playoffs if Dallas loses. At Oakland this isn't a major problem.
Chicago at Houston - Chicago can make the playoffs with a win if Minnesota Loses. If Minnesota wins, they can still make it if Dallas and Tampa Bay lose. Long story sort, Chicago's got little hope.
Miami at New York Jets - Miami wins, and they take the AFC East Crown. Jets can only make playoffs if they win AND Buffalo beats New England, or Baltimore loses. Tough. New England can only make it to the playoffs if both they and the Jets win, or if they win and Baltimore loses. Still a tough order to fill.
Dallas at Philadelphia - Just because I hate Dallas. Philly can make playoffs if, and only if Tampa Bay and Chicago both lose, and they beat the Cowboys.
Seattle at Arizona - I don't care how bad they got their asses handed to them last week, this team NEEDS a win for some form of momentum to go into the playoffs. Losing to Seattle this week will be a pitiful joke.
Washington at San Francisco - One of 2 games this week with nothing at all having to do with the post season or an unthinkable run at imperfection. Just to maybe save his job, Zorn wins.
Jacksonville at Baltimore - Playoffs on the line, the Ravens need a win here to keep rolling. They can still make it if they lose, but they need New England to lose.
Denver at San Diego - AFC West on the line Winner is in, loser is out. Simple as that. Denver's shredded hamstrings on RB is their demise. San Diego squeaks into the playoffs at 8-8.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: